Carly Fiorina takes on the women of the VIEW

Last week one of the View women criticized Fiorina's smile.

Here it is:

After the first 7 mins I pretty much got the drift.
LIberals ask multiple answer questions then when they don't like the answers, they interrupt the person being interviewed.

That's typical of the left wing media--Here is Carly Fiorina hitting Chris Mathews with a freight train and dragging him for 3 miles--LOL

Yea but trumps right. Look at that face.

Yeah, because when we elect a leader looks are the most important factor. :gives:

Here it is:

LIberals ask multiple answer questions then when they don't like the answers, they interrupt the person being interviewed.

That's typical of the left wing media--Here is Carly Fiorina hitting Chris Mathews with a freight train and dragging him for 3 miles--LOL

Yeah, because when we elect a leader looks are the most important factor. :gives:

Hillary Clinton is going into this race with a 6 to 10 advantage. Women are the majority voters in this country at 54%. They outvote men by 10 points. Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, & Independents are the majority party today, representing a whopping 40% of the electorate. Women are going to be voting heavily for the 1st woman POTUS.

Trump has chased off Latino's already, polling at a NEGATIVE 75%. Historically the GOP nominee has to capture at least 35 to 40% of this group to win the White House.

It's more than clear with these numbers, that If Carly Fiorina is NOT the nominee of the Republican party, Hillary Clinton will most certainly be the next POTUS.

5-stress.jpg

Fiorina must have finally came to her senses and realized there isn't a chance in hell she can win, if she hasn't anything else better to do with her time (um like campaigning) than chit chat with the old hens on the view..

She will be bye bye by February, March at the latest..

She's hoping for the VP slot.

God, now that Hasselbeck is no longer there to soften it, the View crew sure do look like a cackle of hideous harridans.
Yes, I wouldn't lower myself to take on those nasty women. I mean look how they make a living. sitting on their fat asses running other people down. There might one brain Cell between the four of them

God, now that Hasselbeck is no longer there to soften it, the View crew sure do look like a cackle of hideous harridans.
Yes, I wouldn't lower myself to take on those nasty women. I mean look how they make a living. sitting on their fat asses running other people down. There might one brain Cell between the four of them
Hey, they're Democrat women which means they're simple and very ugly as usual, but at least that lot aren't using food stamps.

Here it is:

Hillary Clinton is going into this race with a 6 to 10 advantage. Women are the majority voters in this country at 54%. They outvote men by 10 points. Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, & Independents are the majority party today, representing a whopping 40% of the electorate. Women are going to be voting heavily for the 1st woman POTUS.

Trump has chased off Latino's already, polling at a NEGATIVE 75%. Historically the GOP nominee has to capture at least 35 to 40% of this group to win the White House.

It's more than clear with these numbers, that If Carly Fiorina is NOT the nominee of the Republican party, Hillary Clinton will most certainly be the next POTUS.

5-stress.jpg

Hispanics will forgive the GOP when they nominate rubio. Otherwise I agree with your post.

Carly bitch slapped those bitches but it won't translate into votes for her.

She's just not presidential material.
Neither is Hillary Clinton.
She sure did look presidential at the Benghazi hearing. Don't you remember how that backfired in your faces?
The hysterical cackling at questions about dead Americans like a crazy person is "presidential"?

No wonder our government sucks ass.

She sure did look presidential at the Benghazi hearing. Don't you remember how that backfired in your faces?
The hysterical cackling at questions about dead Americans like a crazy person is "presidential"?

Republicans got tired at a 2 hour debate. You got to question hillary for 17 hours and all you can complain about is cackling?

So then I guess she (hillary) came out smelling like roses.

Hillary is our nominee rubio will be yours. Good luck.

Carli on the view means nothing. She should host SNL. Or get that black lt gov from Kentucky to do it! You guys are so proud of yourselves.

Republicans got tired at a 2 hour debate. You got to question hillary for 17 hours and all you can complain about is cackling?

Carli on the view means nothing. She should host SNL. Or get that black lt gov from Kentucky to do it! You guys are so proud of yourselves.
No she didn't. Try again.

Hillary was pretty good on SNL.

I don't like the view but Carley does is her usual interrupting while smiling with her fake botox face. To me I find that rude and it is probably the face she used while firing everyone in HP.

Fiorina must have finally came to her senses and realized there isn't a chance in hell she can win, if she hasn't anything else better to do with her time (um like campaigning) than chit chat with the old hens on the view..

Women are going to be voting for the 1st woman President not the 1st woman VP--LOL

Women are going to be voting for the 1st woman President not the 1st woman VP--LOL
Carly won't be one of the choices.

so what, you shouldn't be running around bragging because you people MADE her a LOSER the last time she ran for President. you can Pretend all you want that you didn't. It just shows you all will vote like sheep for whoever the party says you WILL. no choices, no debates, NO NOTHING

Here it is:

5-stress.jpg

Not if we take their car keys away from them.

Perhaps not in the mind of a RWNJ.

Not in the mind of a thinking human being is hillary POTUS material. The woman has spent her entire political career enriching herself at the expense of the people she has claimed to represent.

Perhaps not in the mind of a RWNJ.

Not in the mind of a thinking human being is hillary POTUS material. The woman has spent her entire political career enriching herself at the expense of the people she has claimed to represent.
So has Trump. You don't fault him for that.

I'm sorry if people will pay millions to hear the Clinton's speak. How much will they pay for Bush's finger paintings?

upload_2015-11-9_10-59-32.jpeg

Forum List

Back