Carly Fiorina takes on the women of the VIEW

Carly Fiorina will not attain the Presidency, nor even the GOP nomination.

However, if a GOP candidate wins the White House in 2016, my money is on Fiorina being granted a Cabinet position.

Last week one of the View women criticized Fiorina's smile.

Here it is:

Carli is just the GOP's attempt to win the woman vote. She's never going to be the nominee so stop talking about her.

The other day they showed a picture of all the GOP candidates and she wasn't even in the picture. She will quietly become irrelevant

You honestly thought that was an intelligent post when you typed it. You were dead wrong.

The View? Really? Isn't that where dumb Communist/Progressive wankers get their 'News & Information.' Well, that and comedy shows.

I mean come on, why is anyone still watching that dumbed-down shite? Fiorina shouldn't have bothered. Kinda ashamed of her.

It's pretty sad, Communists/Progressives are now resorting to getting their 'News & Information' from an old washed-up comedian's stanky butthole...

Carly bitch slapped those bitches but it won't translate into votes for her.

She's just not presidential material.
Neither is Hillary Clinton.
She sure did look presidential at the Benghazi hearing. Don't you remember how that backfired in your faces?
No, she looked like a liar, and the majority of Americans agree with me.

You are probably right if you only look inside your bubble.

Carly bitch slapped those bitches but it won't translate into votes for her.

She's just not presidential material.
Neither is Hillary Clinton.
She sure did look presidential at the Benghazi hearing. Don't you remember how that backfired in your faces?
No, she looked like a liar, and the majority of Americans agree with me.

You are probably right if you only look inside your bubble.
I guess the whole country must be living inside a bubble then, not to mention the rest of the world who see her as a liar.

Here it is:

After the first 7 mins I pretty much got the drift.
LIberals ask multiple answer questions then when they don't like the answers, they interrupt the person being interviewed.

That's typical of the left wing media--Here is Carly Fiorina hitting Chris Mathews with a freight train and dragging him for 3 miles--LOL

Here it is:

LIberals ask multiple answer questions then when they don't like the answers, they interrupt the person being interviewed.

That's typical of the left wing media--Here is Carly Fiorina hitting Chris Mathews with a freight train and dragging him for 3 miles--LOL

Yea but trumps right. Look at that face.

Here it is:

Compared to Michelle Obama's? You've got to be kidding.

Here it is:

Michelle's a 7 Carlos a 5.

Here it is:

Michelle's a 7 Carlos a 5.

Man! You really do need to see your optometrist as quickly as possible.

Here it is:

whoopi-goldberg.jpg

Forum List

Back