Carry a vile of bacon grease; If a Muslim starts to go jihad...splash em.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Folks we have to get seriously twisted with these Muslim animals. I propose carrying a gun of course. But....on top of that....a vile of bacon grease to splash on them. Be sure they know that if they try some shit their body will get tainted.

All captured terrorists need to be bathed in pig fat too.

We have to do shit to them that will ruin them for Allah. Since I'm no expert on the demonic religion of death and oppression that is Islam....I'll leave the discussion open to other ideas as well.

Folks we have to get seriously twisted with these Muslim animals. I propose carrying a gun of course. But....on top of that....a vile of bacon grease to splash on them. Be sure they know that if they try some shit their body will get tainted.

We have to do shit to them that will ruin them for Allah. Since I'm no expert on the demonic religion of death and oppression that is Islam....I'll leave the discussion open to other ideas as well.

It's VIAL, not vile. And your idea is totally stupid.

Last edited:

It's VIAL, not vile. And you idea is totally stupid.

LOL.......he is a real idiot.

Wear garlic around your neck, too, and carry a silver stake. Make sure not to step on the cracks in the sidewalk and if you see a black cat, ward off the curse with a genuflection.
You're goofy today.

Is this where that saying got started, "an ounce of prevention is worth a lb. of cure."

Wear garlic around your neck, too, and carry a silver stake. Make sure not to step on the cracks in the sidewalk and if you see a black cat, ward off the curse with a genuflection.
You're goofy today.

Sounds like a great idea.Someone could make a fortune selling all those supplies in some sort of 'Crazy Kit" along with a tinfoil hat and an " I'm a crazy Right Winger" bumper sticker.

It's VIAL, not vile. And your idea is totally stupid.

A Freudian slip.

"Vile," indeed. Now, if you learn the difference between your vile and silly plan and a vial of bacon grease, you'll just use it to clog your arteries and stop fantasizing.

You don't need to choose between a gun or pork products. Already someone here in Idaho has developed Ji-hawg ammo, bullets laced with pork. This is an awesome video of Leftists getting offended by it.

"Vile," indeed. Now, if you learn the difference between your vile and silly plan and a vial of bacon grease, you'll just use it to clog your arteries and stop fantasizing.

His arteries are already clogged with Vile.
Kinda wish he'd stop volunteering his blood donations here.

Type "B" for Bigot.

Are all Muslims terrorists?

Areall Whites members of the KKK?

Were all the Blacks in the 1960s members of the Black Panther party?

Are all Jews influential in world fiancé?

WE are not at war with Islam. We are not at war with all Muslims. We should never castigate an entire religion based on the acts of a few radicals. Are all Christians snake handling, speaking in tongues flat earthers?

Forum List

Back