Carry our colors high

Lysistrata

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 2017
I nominate Officers Goodman, Gonnell, Fanone, Hodges, Dunn and the the people of the United States who they represent. They are ones who are worthy to carry the flag of the United States. They stood firm and I love each and every one of them for it.

I repeat. the Stars and Stripes is the Gold Standard. We came here from all over the globe to free except for the folks who were shipped here in chains to be slaves

Slaves were blessed by being removed from the inbred savagery of Africa. The thanks we get for affirmative action, low IQ trigger happy blacks getting US taxpayer salaries and pensions, is they can shoot and murder 120 pound White women for entering a hallway in the whorehouse known as the US Capital.

What are you talking about? Old Glory flies above us. It is the Gold Standard.
The age of the warrior is expanding. The endless demonizing of non prog voters perhaps makes it worth it for the Middle East to have its Islamic Caliphate. Watching Western nation Prog Politicians out people in chains for not getting the vax is proof enough of totalitarianism. Maybe Islamic people here should try to expand their base by getting people to become Muslims.

Slaves were blessed by being removed from the inbred savagery of Africa. The thanks we get for affirmative action, low IQ trigger happy blacks getting US taxpayer salaries and pensions, is they can shoot and murder 120 pound White women for entering a hallway in the whorehouse known as the US Capital.
You can't actually believe this shit. You do understand that some of your fellow Americans are of African descent, don't you? If you are talking about this Babbitt, she turned traitor and got nailed. Too bad.

Forum List

Back