Cat fight on The View as Joy Baaaaayhar calls Meghan McCain an entitled bitch

Did either of them scratch the other's eye out?

If not....*YAWN*

I would listen to the video, but my Cluck to English translator is on the fritz.

The OP is a BONAFIDE LIAR for posting fake news.

At no point in the video does Joy call Meginn a bitch, nor call her entitled for that matter.

Last edited:

At no point in the video does Joy call Meginn a bitch, nor call her entitled for that matter.
A radio news report I heard said the morbidly obese Whoopi had them cut to a commercial once the fracas started but the ranting and raving from Joy continued for crew and studio audience to hear during the break and the report mentioned the b-word, entitled and some other stuff I don’t recall. Whether the report was accurate or not I have no clue.

A radio news report I heard said the morbidly obese Whoopi had them cut to a commercial once the fracas started but the ranting and raving from Joy continued for crew and studio audience to hear during the break and the report mentioned the b-word, entitled and some other stuff I don’t recall. Whether the report was accurate or not I have no clue.
Are you proud to openly admit that you listen to a lying talk rightwing radio host?

Are you proud to openly admit that you listen to a lying talk rightwing radio host?
Have openly admitted on occasion in here to listening to Rush, Chris Plante, and others. As to your opinion, you’re entitled to it.

The report I referenced was from a local radio news break that features a CBS Radio News feed for the national/international stuff.

Forum List

Back