Cat fight on The View as Joy Baaaaayhar calls Meghan McCain an entitled bitch

The OP is a BONAFIDE LIAR for posting fake news.

At no point in the video does Joy call Meginn a bitch, nor call her entitled for that matter.
And you have bonafide reading comprehension problems. No where is it claimed Joyless Bahar called McCain an entitled bitch on video. That was all done before a stunned and horrified audience during a break. Joy Behar calls Meghan McCain ‘entitled b**ch,’ threatens to quit ‘The View’ | | Media Equalizer
See if you can figure things out. Behar can't stand it when someone asks her to turn down the volume on her hate Trump record. Behar is the entitled bitch and not a very funny one at that. She has flipped out.

Wow, she makes it sound like she is the only thing that keeps the show on the air. She does realize that she isn't the show's only host, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Are you proud to openly admit that you listen to a lying talk rightwing radio host?
People who listen to successful conservative radio are proud to admit they listen. They don't see the world the way left wing lemmings do

The OP is a BONAFIDE LIAR for posting fake news.

At no point in the video does Joy call Meginn a bitch, nor call her entitled for that matter.

Here you go idiot ! :

“I can’t take this much more,” Behar reportedly said.

Behar took aim at McCain — whom she reportedly called an “entitled bitch.”

“Get this bitch under control!” Behar reportedly said.

Joy Behar Reportedly Threatens to Quit View After Clash With ‘Entitled’ Meghan McCain: ‘Get This B*tch Under Control!’

Behar needs to be removed..along with Goldberg. But I doubt it will ever happen. Actually, I am surprised it's still on the air.

Forum List

Back