‘Cat ladies’ come together to show support for Kamala Harris

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I love this.
Not only is it a fantastic idea. Tram trumpy must be apoplectic,
It also shows the renewed energy and confidence of the Drms campaign.
The way to beat these pigs is not to engage in a slanging match. It is to focus on your strong points. Dens are much smarter than maga. They need to use that.

I love this.
The way to beat these pigs is not to engage in a slanging match. It is to focus on your strong points. Dens are much smarter than maga. They need to use that.
Of course you would, you are a weirdo.

I love this.
Meh, they weren't voting for Trump anyway. No loss.

LOL. Winning!!
During World War 2, ....96% of the males in the United States qualified for the military. Today it is.... 25%. At some point with all of the other statistics that are not good, we will acquiesce the top sport in the world. Indeed, there are nations that are in better financial footing. The Western World became foolish. All of the things you believe in will be put to the test mightily in a much poorer environment for economic and/or some form of destruction.

The Voice of Maga. Not moral not decent. Just a void.
Make America Great Again, just doesnt sound like a bad thing to me. See how stupid you are? Dont answer, i know it is hard for you.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Forum List

Back