Cat Lovers Thread

enhanced-19297-1399326570-1.jpg

What the..........:)

Food Freighter

There's no other animal that invites us into the world of pet dominion culinary arts than the little house-cat.

When you buy a tin of Fancy Feast cat food for your eager pet, just think about how your special cat helped you think about the general friendliness of Earth's food chain...and consider the human value of a vegetarian meal.

:afro:

Fancy Feast (Cat Food)

cats.jpg

Hi Cat Lovers. Wow, this thread is 560 pages! I have lots to browse.

I have been a cat lover all my life. The cat pictured in my profile picture is my Tabby. I adopted her in 1995 and she died in 2011. She just collapsed one day. I didn't even know she was sick. She was my very special girl and I want another cat just like her!

I had a very nice calico cat that I also adopted in 1995. She was about a year old at that time and she shared the rest of her life with me ... lots of love and good memories ... her old heart just gave out and she passed away in 2013. I miss her.

I have two other cats: Sally (11 years old) and Emily (4 years old). Sally (a long haired gray tabby) is one of two kittens that my hubby and I rescued, and I adopted Emily (a calico) from the pound not long after my Tabby died. I was still grieving heavily from losing Tabby ... and getting Emily at that time was a huge blessing. She is a sweetheart. Our girls were to the groomer and had lion cuts in April. Here is a recent picture of Sally and Emily cuddling together on my home office chair:

cats office chair 1.jpg

Hi Cat Lovers. Wow, this thread is 560 pages! I have lots to browse.

I have been a cat lover all my life. The cat pictured in my profile picture is my Tabby. I adopted her in 1995 and she died in 2011. She just collapsed one day. I didn't even know she was sick. She was my very special girl and I want another cat just like her!

I had a very nice calico cat that I also adopted in 1995. She was about a year old at that time and she shared the rest of her life with me ... lots of love and good memories ... her old heart just gave out and she passed away in 2013. I miss her.

I have two other cats: Sally (11 years old) and Emily (4 years old). Sally (a long haired gray tabby) is one of two kittens that my hubby and I rescued, and I adopted Emily (a calico) from the pound not long after my Tabby died. I was still grieving heavily from losing Tabby ... and getting Emily at that time was a huge blessing. She is a sweetheart. Our girls were to the groomer and had lion cuts in April. Here is a recent picture of Sally and Emily cuddling together on my home office chair:

View attachment 44457

Welcome, Debra!

Sally and Emily are gorgeous, and thank you for the pics.

Forum List

Back