Catholic Bishops Oppose Compromise on Birth-Control

Good news, Catholics will still be here long after Obama. Fighting for the children liberal baby killers don't want.

PS, ABORTION IS NOT BIRTH CONTROL. That's infanticide. There are plenty of methods of birth control that prevents conception.

You know why you libs have changed the subject to birth control. You have lost the argument on abortion. Most people are against it now.

Amazing. *shakes head* All in the same breath you acknowledge that they are two different issues, and try to make them out to be the same issue.

John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

obamalooking.jpg

Book he authored in 1977 advocates for extreme totalitarian measures to control the population

Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A "Planetary Regime" with the power of life and death over American citizens.

The tyrannical fantasies of a madman? Or merely the opinions of the person now in control of science policy in the United States? Or both?

These ideas (among many other equally horrifying recommendations) were put forth by John Holdren, whom Barack Obama has recently appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology -- informally known as the United States' Science Czar. In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:

• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.

Impossible, you say? That must be an exaggeration or a hoax. No one in their right mind would say such things.

Well, I hate to break the news to you, but it is no hoax, no exaggeration. John Holdren really did say those things, and this report contains the proof. Below you will find photographs, scans, and transcriptions of pages in the book Ecoscience, co-authored in 1977 by John Holdren and his close colleagues Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich. The scans and photos are provided to supply conclusive evidence that the words attributed to Holdren are unaltered and accurately transcribed.

John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

Look the bottom line is the federal government has no power to tell companies what they must sell, churches and business what they must provide and people what they must buy. If people what these things they can buy them what an interesting concept.

That's nonsense. Regulating interstate commerce is an enumerated power.

A very abused power now, isn't it. ;)

I guess there will always be those justifying the Federal Government never being constrained by reason, huh. I guess Hamilton's point that if Someone can Imagine a concept, any concept at all, the Federal Government could devise a scheme, any scheme at all, no matter how half brained, to have power over it, regulate it, and control it. We will just ignore that so inconvenient, "By the Consent Of The Governed ", part.

Here is a thought, for those that have not totally abandoned reason and decency.....

No construct is of more value that the principle it was created to serve. It is the construct that serves the principle in a just society, not the principle that is enslaved to the construct. Why make the society the prisoner of the construct. Please come back to your senses. Pretty Please. :eek:

PS, ABORTION IS NOT BIRTH CONTROL. That's infanticide. There are plenty of methods of birth control that prevents conception.

You know why you libs have changed the subject to birth control. You have lost the argument on abortion. Most people are against it now.

Amazing. *shakes head* All in the same breath you acknowledge that they are two different issues, and try to make them out to be the same issue.

You seem to go so far out of your way to get us to ignore the man behind the curtain. Why is that? Who are you fooling other than yourself? Are we unwrapping your 2016 Platform before the People are conditioned enough? Is that it? Are we jumping the gun? :lol:

Look the bottom line is the federal government has no power to tell companies what they must sell, churches and business what they must provide and people what they must buy. If people what these things they can buy them what an interesting concept.

Yes, it is an enumerated power. Now we know what type of idiot it takes to think that means telling people what they have to include in their product without cost and what must be purchased.

The significance of the Commerce Clause is described in the Supreme Court's opinion in Gonzales v. Raich, 545 U.S. 1 (2005):[3][4]

The Commerce Clause emerged as the Framers' response to the central problem giving rise to the Constitution itself: the absence of any federal commerce power under the Articles of Confederation. For the first century of our history, the primary use of the Clause was to preclude the kind of discriminatory state legislation that had once been permissible. Then, in response to rapid industrial development and an increasingly interdependent national economy, Congress “ushered in a new era of federal regulation under the commerce power,” beginning with the enactment of the Interstate Commerce Act in 1887 and the Sherman Antitrust Act in 1890.

Commerce Clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting how Congress doesn't expand interstate health insurance law.

Nice try but YOU idiots are trying to make it the same issue.

Name the Republicans who have banned birth control.

STILL WAITING.

I guess there will always be those justifying the Federal Government never being constrained by reason, huh. I guess Hamilton's point that if Someone can Imagine a concept, any concept at all, the Federal Government could devise a scheme, any scheme at all, no matter how half brained, to have power over it, regulate it, and control it. We will just ignore that so inconvenient, "By the Consent Of The Governed ", part.

Here is a thought, for those that have not totally abandoned reason and decency.....

No construct is of more value that the principle it was created to serve. It is the construct that serves the principle in a just society, not the principle that is enslaved to the construct. Why make the society the prisoner of the construct. Please come back to your senses. Pretty Please. :eek:

It's funny how many times you phoney constitutionalist types argue against a power that isn't enumerated, because it isn't enumerated (a fallacious argument itself)

and then when someone brings up an enumerated power you don't like, you claim that 'abused'.

You're idiots.

The program is about an agenda, that will, one step at a time

Give me ONE EXAMPLE of a Republican Gov, President, Congressman, etc, EVER banning birth control and you will have your argument.

Hey Baruch Menachem, take note. This is what makes conservative wing nuts so fucking frustrating to argue with. Because you'll have idiots like these two bobsy twins who take diametrically opposed rationales, equally riddled with fallacy, driving toward the same end. On one hand, we have an idiot who insists that since someone hasn't done it yet, they have no interest in trying to see it happen. On the other hand, you have an idiot who sees grand conspiracy theories whereby birth control turns into government orchestrated eugenics, "one step at a time."

This shit happens all the time on this board. You get idiots like these, whose insanity is stupid in their own right, and then who start high fiving each other, egging each other on to continue to spout the stupidity, completely unawares that together they just amount to stupidity squared, as each of their arguments is in fact the negation of the other. So here you are, being forced to make two different arguments to point out the faulty nature of two different opponents maintaining a common position. And the moment you do that, you get blasted for allegedly contradicting yourself, because they'll start cross attacking you. You try to be reasonable, but really all they are doing is trying to have a pissing contest. So now that they're each pissing at your opposite shoulder, you realize that all along all they ever wanted was to find another faggot with whom they could have a sword fight. All you wanted was to have a reasonable conversation about the issues. And here you are, left with only two options. Either submit to their golden shower. Or get stuck watching the gay sex. All while they keep yelling at you how you're not supposed to have sex with a girl unless you're trying to have a baby.

Still waiting libs. Name the Republican who has ever banned birth control.

How could 1 Republican ban birth control?

You tell me. You idiots are the ones claiming Republicans want to ban birth control. Name the Republicans who have done so. Name ANY Republicans who have EVER Tried.

None of you lying libs will answer that because you know it's bogus. It's just a boogey man you libs made up to fear monger because you can't give us reasons to vote for Obama.

I reiterate the question. NAME THEM.

You can't because you know you are all full of crap.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Connecticut ban on birth control that was declared unconstitutional in Griswold v Connecticut was passed in 1879.

Republican Governor Charles B. Andrews was the sitting governor in CT at the time.

It's funny how many times you phoney constitutionalist types argue against a power that isn't enumerated, because it isn't enumerated (a fallacious argument itself)

and then when someone brings up an enumerated power you don't like, you claim that 'abused'.

You're idiots.

Give us an enumerated power we don't like?

You won't be able to. Just another "made up" power by liberals who lie about the Constitution.

And I'm still waiting for the Republicans who have EVER banned birth control.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're idiots.

Not at all. What I have a problem living in a Free Society, is the Federal Government Dictating what legal substance, I can and can't grow in my own Garden for personal use, under the Interstate Commerce Clause. Bullshit is Bullshit. Admit it, Totalitarian Power is a turn on for you. :lol:

How could 1 Republican ban birth control?

You tell me. You idiots are the ones claiming Republicans want to ban birth control. Name the Republicans who have done so. Name ANY Republicans who have EVER Tried.

None of you lying libs will answer that because you know it's bogus. It's just a boogey man you libs made up to fear monger because you can't give us reasons to vote for Obama.

I reiterate the question. NAME THEM.

You can't because you know you are all full of crap.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Connecticut ban on birth control that was declared unconstitutional in Griswold v Connecticut was passed in 1879.

Republican Governor Charles B. Andrews was the sitting governor in CT at the time.

Who controlled the legislature? Governors only sign things into law. You going with 1879? lol

You're idiots.

Give us an enumerated power we don't like?

You won't be able to. Just another "made up" power by liberals who lie about the Constitution.

And I'm still waiting for the Republicans who have EVER banned birth control.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's from the Empire State, the Alexander Hamilton State, the State who's favorite term in It's Constitution is "You Must". What do you expect from someone conditioned from birth? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The program is about an agenda, that will, one step at a time

Give me ONE EXAMPLE of a Republican Gov, President, Congressman, etc, EVER banning birth control and you will have your argument.

Hey Baruch Menachem, take note. This is what makes conservative wing nuts so fucking frustrating to argue with. Because you'll have idiots like these two bobsy twins who take diametrically opposed rationales, equally riddled with fallacy, driving toward the same end. On one hand, we have an idiot who insists that since someone hasn't done it yet, they have no interest in trying to see it happen. On the other hand, you have an idiot who sees grand conspiracy theories whereby birth control turns into government orchestrated eugenics, "one step at a time."

This shit happens all the time on this board. You get idiots like these, whose insanity is stupid in their own right, and then who start high fiving each other, egging each other on to continue to spout the stupidity, completely unawares that together they just amount to stupidity squared, as each of their arguments is in fact the negation of the other. So here you are, being forced to make two different arguments to point out the faulty nature of two different opponents maintaining a common position. And the moment you do that, you get blasted for allegedly contradicting yourself, because they'll start cross attacking you. You try to be reasonable, but really all they are doing is trying to have a pissing contest. So now that they're each pissing at your opposite shoulder, you realize that all along all they ever wanted was to find another faggot with whom they could have a sword fight. All you wanted was to have a reasonable conversation about the issues. And here you are, left with only two options. Either submit to their golden shower. Or get stuck watching the gay sex. All while they keep yelling at you how you're not supposed to have sex with a girl unless you're trying to have a baby.

If it is not part of your health insurance coverage, buy your own birth control. Might want to get some prescription coverage for your rant issues.

If it is not part of your health insurance coverage, buy your own birth control.

Gee, there's an idea. But here's a question....what's the purpose of having health insurance, if it doesn't cover normal health care needs like birth control and the doctor visits necessary to obtain a prescription?

I will repeat again, I am not a supporter of the health care law. Wasn't at the time it was proposed, and I'm still not. But I will keep my objections grounded in reasonable views, not flailing around in a desperate attempt to hit something. The purpose of the law is to extend basic health care accessibility to all Americans. And birth control is a basic health care provision. It's as simple as that. The Catholic church is entitled to preach against birth control, or to try convincing its members to oppose the law or to advocate for its repeal. But the first amendment is not a pass for a religious entity to, as an employer, ignore generally applicable laws just because it doesn't like them.

Might want to get some prescription coverage for your rant issues.

So, presenting an argument that runs counter to your own position is a "rant issue"? :eusa_hand: :cuckoo:

Um abortion is regulated in most states. And I thought the right didn't like regulations when it came to their rights?
So what would you rather happen? Make it ilegal? Yeah cause that works well.
Fuck You Reject. Your only issue here is that you cannot get away with outright abortion because you lose in the polls. Fuck You Asshole. You want to take it one phase at as time to desensitize before you take it to the next level. Did I say Fuck You Maggot. I just don't want to leave anything out here. What is the Morning After Pill Jackass. What the Fuck do you think Sterilization is you Piece of Shit. There is nothing deliberate in your game plan. If You could force the Church to pay for abortions you would. It's the next step Hack. Fuck You. When Finished, Repeat.

Be Honest, run the Truth in Your Campaign and see the effect of it in your support.

eu·gen·ics
   [yoo-jen-iks] Show IPA
noun ( used with a singular verb )
the study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, especially by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics).

Eugenics | Define Eugenics at Dictionary.com

It's not about abortion, yeah right, at least until you can dupe enough dependent Robots. Fuck You, Asshole.

I don't advocate making abortion Illegal at all. I advocate alternative options. It's the Mothers choice within reason Luissa, by that I mean that Even Rights are Regulated, in a Free Society, by the consent of the Super Majority. Abortion on Demand, is Genocide, legal or not.

If it is not part of your health insurance coverage, buy your own birth control.

Gee, there's an idea. But here's a question....what's the purpose of having health insurance, if it doesn't cover normal health care needs like birth control and the doctor visits necessary to obtain a prescription?

I will repeat again, I am not a supporter of the health care law. Wasn't at the time it was proposed, and I'm still not. But I will keep my objections grounded in reasonable views, not flailing around in a desperate attempt to hit something. The purpose of the law is to extend basic health care accessibility to all Americans. And birth control is a basic health care provision. It's as simple as that. The Catholic church is entitled to preach against birth control, or to try convincing its members to oppose the law or to advocate for its repeal. But the first amendment is not a pass for a religious entity to, as an employer, ignore generally applicable laws just because it doesn't like them.

Might want to get some prescription coverage for your rant issues.

So, presenting an argument that runs counter to your own position is a "rant issue"? :eusa_hand: :cuckoo:

Health insurance is to protect those major things you can't afford to go wrong. Do you buy full coverage auto insurance with no deductible? How about extended warranties? What if the government told you to get those things? I think leaving out minor expenses make people more responsible for their general health.

You were the one whining to a mod about an entire group of people. I consider that a rant. Own it.

Last edited:
Health insurance is to protect those major things you can't afford to go wrong.

If my girlfriend gets pregnant, that would be a major thing we can't afford to go wrong right now.

Do you buy full coverage auto insurance with no deductible? How about extended warranties? What if the government told you to get those things? I think leaving out minor expenses make people more responsible for their general health.

How is that anywhere near comparable? The government is not forcing anyone to buy birth control, or coverage that will include birth control. The law merely requires that employers not interfere to prevent the insurance company from making the option available. I can choose to buy car insurance that will cover many things, or I can choose to buy insurance that only covers a few things. The health care law will open up those options to choose for all people.

[quiote]You were the one whining to a mod about an entire group of people. I consider that a rant. Own it.[/QUOTE]

:confused:

Um abortion is regulated in most states. And I thought the right didn't like regulations when it came to their rights?
So what would you rather happen? Make it ilegal? Yeah cause that works well.

I don't advocate making abortion Illegal at all. I advocate alternative options. It's the Mothers choice within reason Luissa, by that I mean that Even Rights are Regulated, in a Free Society, by the consent of the Super Majority. Abortion on Demand, is Genocide, legal or not.

Are you asking me personally or making general statements on projection? What makes you think I would go along with anything from either side without question in the first place? Tell me of Any proclaimed Right that is limitless? There is nothing not subject to Government Interpretation and Regulation.

From my perspective, generally speaking, what you do with your own Person, is Rightly your business. I would use the art of persuasion to influence you against an Abortion, Not a Government Mandate. Your body is your own. Now, the repeated cost and association with my or Anyone Else's tax money, funding repeated abortions as a form of primary birth control, I personally find against Conscience, that, and a big cash cow for the clinics. It is Mass Genocide. Look at the numbers.

Forum List

Back