"Catholic Vote" calls for boycott of Dodgers for supporting anti-Catholic hate (drag) group

I'm not a Catholic nor a dodgers fan but I say, go for it.

The tranny freakzoids are a very miniscule portion of our society and have WWAAAAAYYYYYYY to much control and influence.

You'd think from companies catering to them, social media fawning over them, politicians praising them and so on your think they were 90% of the population.

No group of fags and trannies and weirdos that are mostly all mental patients and social retards should be allowed to dictate anything or have influence over anything. They should be either be ignored by society or run out of town.

But I am very very glad to see after the bud light fiasco people are now brave enough to start saying publicly "screw this tranny shit. We don't want it". It gives me hope with more effort America can have morals, standards and values again.

I LOL all through this... I guess bc you get right to the point and don't pussy-foot around..

Yeh, you'd htink they were 90% of the population. Again.. I don' have an Economics degree but a 10 yr old can figure out that this kind of thing is BAD for business.. Maybe they should get a 10 yr old for a CEO?

They do better.. :)

I hope they get Bud Lighted!

I stopped being a baseball fan in 2020 when they started chalking "BLM" on all the mounds, so it's academic to me now, but yes, I would boycott them if I was a fan.

There are tons of Catholics in the stands

The Dodgers appear to be on their way to being Bud lighted ..

I guess some workers @ the lower levels (the smart employees, no doubt) may be hurt by the boycott ---but damn... we can't let this *&^%$ continue..

At least Bud Light appears to have repented? hope so

This is unbelievable.

Are they going to get (new word in the American lexicon LOL) Bud-lighted?

CatholicVote is calling on all people of good will to boycott the sickos who support.. .what else? other sickos
Way to piss of the huge Hispanic population of Southern California.

Keep it up lefties. It’s like you’re campaigning for President Trump.

whew!

thank God for old age!

:)

The oldesters will save America!
In most cases the ”oldesters” you mention are simply too old to save anybody. Our fighting days are over And now long gone.

In most cases the ”oldesters” you mention are simply too old to save anybody. Our fighting days are over And now long gone.
not true. You can reach people here at usmb

There are young people who come here and they may be a little confused.. and who could blame them? I feel very sorry for the young people of today... likely very confused on some level and unhappy. Suicide is up in the age group of about 15-35.

You can influence them. You have been where they have been, they have not been where you in your old age have already been... They need guidance

The dodgers are gonna be fine. lol

Do you all have an App or something that helps you keep track of all the places/things/stores/companies you are supposed to hate and never give a dime of your money?

Maybe they will, but in this particular case I agree with the Catholics. If you bothered to take time to see what these performances of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgences are like you would quickly realize that this a grossly inappropriate venue for what is supposed to be a family atmosphere. Their performances are vulgar and offensive. You guys just flippantly dismiss the anger as the far right being snowflakes over yet one more thing, but they are justified in being upset over this.. You'll notice these radical groups never antagonize the Muslims this way. Why do you think that is?

Maybe they will, but in this particular case I agree with the Catholics. If you bothered to take time to see what these performances of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgences are like you would quickly realize that this a grossly inappropriate venue for what is supposed to be a family atmosphere. Their performances are vulgar and offensive. You guys just flippantly dismiss the anger as the far right being snowflakes over yet one more thing, but they are justified in being upset over this.. You'll notice these radical groups never antagonize the Muslims this way. Why do you think that is?
They are likely afraid of offending Muslims.. we know what their Koran says about "infidels"... convert them or kill them (I've read some parts of the K and know that is there in b and w)

But mostly, the left hates Christians.. That's because deep inside, they know the Christians are right and they are wrong... it's human nature to hatebeing found to be wrong...

And it's not like they were just being invited to Pride Night, weren't they being given some community service award?

They are likely afraid of offending Muslims.. we know what their Koran says about "infidels"... convert them or kill them (I've read some parts of the K and know that is there in b and w)

But mostly, the left hates Christians.. That's because deep inside, they know the Christians are right and they are wrong... it's human nature to hatebeing found to be wrong...

Leftists grew up as seriously spoiled children who could not handle their every want not being fulfilled.

It's because people of faith have something that leftists can neither possess nor destroy.

This is unbelievable.

Are they going to get (new word in the American lexicon LOL) Bud-lighted?

CatholicVote is calling on all people of good will to boycott the sickos who support.. .what else? other sickos
The pot calling the kettle black. Shit, that pride night or whatever was probably organized by Catholics.

The dodgers are gonna be fine. lol

And so's disney
Dodgers are such a huge institution that will never be taken down. Besides they are kicking but right now and the fans only care about one thing, winning. Same with Disney.

The anti-glbt folks antagonize me. Their actions are not as extreme as the muslim state, however. If the xians are offended by me ... GOOD

Dodgers are such a huge institution that will never be taken down. Besides they are kicking but right now and the fans only care about one thing, winning. Same with Disney.
they have crossed too many lines promoting all this sexual deviancy because of their sex starved lives.just cut your dick off for the cause and eat it and stfu

Forum List

Back