Caught on Video=> German Muslim: “Islam Is Coming and Your Daughters Will Wear the Hijab

Don't you love the way libturds claim we have nothing to fear from the muzzie savages despite all the evidence to the contrary?

“Islam is coming to take over Germany whether you want it or not…not through war but by the fact that Germans don’t reproduce and Muslims have 7-8 children each…but not only that, your daughters will marry bearded Muslims and wear the hijab, their sons will wear a beard! The Muslims will have four wives and 27 children and what does the German man have? One child and maybe a little pet dog! The German has taken advantage of the Muslim for too long, just so he can drive his Mercedes… now Islam is coming and your daughters will wear the hijab! Ha! I can see the look of hate in your eyes!”

Caught on Video=> German Muslim: "Islam Is Coming and Your Daughters Will Wear the Hijab" - The Gateway Pundit

Undeniable Muslims are outbreeding non-Muslims. Why they'll win.
Well you'd better get to makin' with the babies then, Breeders...

Don't you love the way libturds claim we have nothing to fear from the muzzie savages despite all the evidence to the contrary?

“Islam is coming to take over Germany whether you want it or not…not through war but by the fact that Germans don’t reproduce and Muslims have 7-8 children each…but not only that, your daughters will marry bearded Muslims and wear the hijab, their sons will wear a beard! The Muslims will have four wives and 27 children and what does the German man have? One child and maybe a little pet dog! The German has taken advantage of the Muslim for too long, just so he can drive his Mercedes… now Islam is coming and your daughters will wear the hijab! Ha! I can see the look of hate in your eyes!”

Caught on Video=> German Muslim: "Islam Is Coming and Your Daughters Will Wear the Hijab" - The Gateway Pundit

Don't have a problem with Muslims. Islam yes, individuals no.

Wis I'd had a camera at Wal-Mart the other day. Bus or something digorged like 15-20 Amish or Mennonites and them came in en masse' in their traditional dress. All women. Was a striking visual.

Errr, a large number of Individual muslims and Islam will be a part of your society...

You do realize that right?

Errr, a large number of Individual muslims and Islam will be a part of your society...

You do realize that right?

Hate all reliigons, don't hate any individual people though. Least not ones I know personally. Quite a few on tv though.

As religions go I'm for more tolerant of Muslims than I am of Christians. Christians co-opted my holy book. Muslims might take a potshot at me but they're not fucking with my religion. :)

said every obtuse moron ever...................................
What are you afraid of?
Islam dictates that Islam must rule the world. That EVERYONE must be Muslim. There are two different approaches to how Islam plans to do that. One is by conquest, which isn't working to well. The second way is by assimilation. Islamist will migrate to non Islamic and take over by out breeding the original inhabitants. We can see how that is working. Meanwhile retards like you bury your head in the sand and chant, "there is no problem".
Better get busy making those whitey Christian babies then eh? Or, just wait and let capitalism do its thing and corrupt Islam just as it has Christianity...
more proof your posts are things to be laughed at^^^^
Nope. Liberalism and capitalism have turned Christianity into a faith even Paul wouldn't recognize, let alone Jesus.

Bin Laden was ranting about the West because it's immoral, which it is.

Just how naive are you, anyway?

What are you afraid of?
Islam dictates that Islam must rule the world. That EVERYONE must be Muslim. There are two different approaches to how Islam plans to do that. One is by conquest, which isn't working to well. The second way is by assimilation. Islamist will migrate to non Islamic and take over by out breeding the original inhabitants. We can see how that is working. Meanwhile retards like you bury your head in the sand and chant, "there is no problem".
Better get busy making those whitey Christian babies then eh? Or, just wait and let capitalism do its thing and corrupt Islam just as it has Christianity...
Nope. Liberalism and capitalism have turned Christianity into a faith even Paul wouldn't recognize, let alone Jesus.

Not in the slightest. Learn history...

one thing is for certain.., we need another crusade, and this time kill every fucking muslime in sight and on site, and i do mean EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM

Let russia handle ISIS, they wont kill OUR GUYS, our rebels that is. there is no cause for concern.
There's no such thing as our guys, as in, bin Laden was our guy. How'd that work out?

the world is in flames in places it wasnt at the height of his power

answer your own question dullard

geesh and you wonder why you arent taken seriously/??????
The world is in flames because dumbasses like you have been playing with fire, for decades.

ur right nutcase; your leader is irrelevant and has been for 7 years???

FORWARD!!
I am sane, which means this place makes me nuts. That's how it works.

So say all patients to their doctors.

Too funny.

"Physician, heal thyself!" Painting Bin Laden as some holy man is ridiculous. Apparently you understand nothing of crowd control.

Wis I'd had a camera at Wal-Mart the other day. Bus or something digorged like 15-20 Amish or Mennonites and them came in en masse' in their traditional dress. All women. Was a striking visual.

Did they lop off anyone's head?

Too funny.

"Physician, heal thyself!" Painting Bin Laden as some holy man is ridiculous. Apparently you understand nothing of crowd control.
Never said he was holy, said he said the West was immoral, which it is. Read his letter, and learn something: Full text: bin Laden's 'letter to America'

There's no such thing as our guys, as in, bin Laden was our guy. How'd that work out?

The world is in flames because dumbasses like you have been playing with fire, for decades.

FORWARD!!

Commonly, but we are able to tell sane from insane, in most cases. You just can't of course but that's because you're morons...

MENACHEM BEGIN TO PALESTINIANS

JUDAISM IS COMING AND WE SHALL DISAPPEAR YOU BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

An Interview with Benny Morris

by CounterPunch News Service

Note: Benny Morris is the dean of Israeli ‘new historians’, who have done so much to create a critical vision of Zionism–its expulsion and continuing oppression of the Palestinians, its pressing need for moral and political atonement. His 1987 book, The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem, chronicled the Zionist murders, terrorism, and ethnic cleansing that drove 600,000-750,000 Palestinians from their homes in 1948, thus refuting the myth that they fled under the orders of Arab leaders. A second edition of this book is due out this month, chronicling even more massacres, and a previously unsuspected number of rapes and murders of Palestinian women. Thus Morris continues to provide crucial documentation for Palestinians fighting the heritage of Al-Nakba, “The Catastrophe.”

Too funny.

Never said he was holy, said he said the West was immoral, which it is. Read his letter, and learn something: Full text: bin Laden's 'letter to America'

I have read it. What's your point? That he employed his view of morality to support a message to his supporters? So what?

FORWARD!!

Commonly, but we are able to tell sane from insane, in most cases. You just can't of course but that's because you're morons...

Not knowing sanity, how can the insane tell the sane from the insane?

And of course, brushing off a disagreement with "yer a moron" is ... well, certainly there's a named mental disability for it.

Too funny.

I have read it. What's your point? That he employed his view of morality to support a message to his supporters? So what?
The point is what he wrote isn't wrong, for the most part, however the West is now has VISA-card Jesus, and a faith so watered down it's unrecognizable. Given time Islam will fall part the same way. Liberalism is the solution to all of this, which means you morons reject it of course...

Forum List

Back