CBS: 57% of Dems Approved of Trumps Address to Congress

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Half the leftists on this board just had their heads explode.

upload_2017-3-2_7-54-58.png

it has to get tiresome to live in a cnstant state of outrage & hysteria

I was very unhappy with Obama, but I did not dwell on it, nor did I see the same level of vitriol that we are seeing today.

Trump has policies that traditional liberals can and should embrace & support (infrastructure, inner cities to name 2)

Hopefully, that speech was the 1st step in a national healing process...

I was very unhappy with Obama, but I did not dwell on it, nor did I see the same level of vitriol that we are seeing today.

Trump has policies that traditional liberals can and should embrace & support (infrastructure, inner cities to name 2)

You fell for that political theater?
Trump is in the screen actors guild and gave the performance of his life.
You going to trust this one hour Trump or the unhinged One 23 hours of every day? Plus he read the lines someone else wrote for him. Anyone with any critical thinking skills knows it was one hour long shit sandwich.

Old news anyway. Honeymoon over. The news of this day and every day going forth is this:
Analysis | It’s now political suicide for Republicans if they don’t call for deeper investigations on Russia

BS.

The infrastructure plan that's been floated is a tax credit scam that will end up costing the taxpayers and enriching billionaires.

If they do it they way it's been proposed, they won't be building infrastructure so much as they'll be building profit generators.

Rich investors will be privatizing public assets at 18c on the dollar with the taxpayers picking up the remainder of the tab.

Great plan!

Winning!

Half the leftists on this board just had their heads explode.

View attachment 115007

That's nice.

What percentage of Russians approved?

What is it about democrats fixation on Russia? i bet it didn't concern you when Obama became best buddies with Castro in Cuba, or sold Israel down the drain with his "give up" nuke deal with Iran, did it?

No, because neither of those things are even remotely in touch with reality.

[You fell for that political theater?

I guess that might resonate...

EXCEPT - he said the SAME DAMN THINGS in that speech that he has been saying all along, the delivery was just different.

The hysteria surrounding him has gone beyond annoying and slightly comical & has evolved into "noise" - which means it is getting easier and easier to ignore

So there's that I guess

EXCEPT - he said the SAME DAMN THINGS in that speech that he has been saying all along, the delivery was just different.

The hysteria surrounding him has gone beyond annoying and slightly comical & has evolved into "noise" - which means it is getting easier and easier to ignore

So there's that I guess
When did he ever say he wants clean air and water?
He pounds the message into you sheep to get rid of all regulations and the ONLYway we keep our air and water clean is with regulations.
Duh.

He pounds the message into you sheep to get rid of all regulations and the ONLYway we keep our air and water clean is with regulations.
Duh.

he did not say he wanted to get rid of ALL regulations - that is a bald faced lie

the ONLY way to have clean air and water is with regulations? bullshit, you are just showing that you believe that government is the answer to everything

that sort of thinking IS the problem & the exact reason we are so lucky to have Trump as POTUS

Not a chance. We are dealing with Marxist Bolsheviks...whether they admit it or not....and some of them are too poorly educated (or too damn stupid) to even know they are Marxist Bolsheviks.

Effect is the same. They hate and want to hurt anybody who doesn't agree with them.

They hate and want to hurt anybody who has done better than them in life.

Fuck them all.

____

So there's that I guess
Duh.
It's a conservative thing, you wouldn't understand....

Forum List

Back