CBS News: “Expect Some Surprises” on Biden’s “Physical Performance” at Next Week’s Debate

That's two Fear and Loathing references in one thread

Who's gonna make it the charm? ;)
d7c54ed5e471c8e261285feb4a23a402.gif

They are already letting the cat outta the bag, folks.

The Fake News Media Industrial complex, at the behest of their globalist overlords, are now preparing us for a vivacious and lively Joe Biden.

No doubt he'll be hopped up on adrenochrome, stem cells, and children's blood.

I'm sure he'll also have been fed many of the questions ahead of time Donna Brazile/Hillary Clinton style ala 2016.

But the real story here is they actually possess the temerity and arrogance to just come right out and say this.

"HEY PLEBES, PREPARE FOR BIDEN 2.0 - WE'RE NOT GIVING UP POWER THAT EASILY."

In the end?

Won't....fucking....matter.

The border will still be a gaping wide hole bereft of any security whatsoever.

Groceries, mortgages and interest rates will still be sky high.

And the World will still be on the precipice of all out war.

And no one is voting for any of that.

Which is one of reasons I will NOT be watching that useless bit of kabuki theatre. I have not watch any Presidential debates (a term I use loosely) for 20 years. Waste of time, just a bunch of name calling by candidates and idiot reporters blowing hot air.

Which is one of reasons I will NOT be watching that useless bit of kabuki theatre. I have not watch any Presidential debates (a term I use loosely) for 20 years. Waste of time, just a bunch of name calling by candidates and idiot reporters blowing hot air.

Respect, but personally?

I couldn't turn away if I wanted to.

I think that folks are giving the talking heads mediating this so-called debate way, way too much credit for asking anything any deeper than a mud puddle.

They are already letting the cat outta the bag, folks.

The Fake News Media Industrial complex, at the behest of their globalist overlords, are now preparing us for a vivacious and lively Joe Biden.

No doubt he'll be hopped up on adrenochrome, stem cells, and children's blood.

I'm sure he'll also have been fed many of the questions ahead of time Donna Brazile/Hillary Clinton style ala 2016.

But the real story here is they actually possess the temerity and arrogance to just come right out and say this.

"HEY PLEBES, PREPARE FOR BIDEN 2.0 - WE'RE NOT GIVING UP POWER THAT EASILY."

In the end?

Won't....fucking....matter.

The border will still be a gaping wide hole bereft of any security whatsoever.

Groceries, mortgages and interest rates will still be sky high.

And the World will still be on the precipice of all out war.

And no one is voting for any of that.

Better restock your safe room, shithead.

Forum List

Back