CBS News: “Expect Some Surprises” on Biden’s “Physical Performance” at Next Week’s Debate

They are already letting the cat outta the bag, folks.

The Fake News Media Industrial complex, at the behest of their globalist overlords, are now preparing us for a vivacious and lively Joe Biden.

No doubt he'll be hopped up on adrenochrome, stem cells, and children's blood.

I'm sure he'll also have been fed many of the questions ahead of time Donna Brazile/Hillary Clinton style ala 2016.

But the real story here is they actually possess the temerity and arrogance to just come right out and say this.

"HEY PLEBES, PREPARE FOR BIDEN 2.0 - WE'RE NOT GIVING UP POWER THAT EASILY."

In the end?

Won't....fucking....matter.

The border will still be a gaping wide hole bereft of any security whatsoever.

Groceries, mortgages and interest rates will still be sky high.

And the World will still be on the precipice of all out war.

And no one is voting for any of that.

Excuse machine is out.

Having his constitutional rights taken and being abused by the system is "victimhood" routine to you?

Tell me your thoughts when it happens to poor and black people
Sorry, I don't buy in to the obvious victim hood bull crud of the billionaire Trump! The boy has cried wolf, one too many times!

You shouldn't buy in to the crud either!

In a way, maybe they're doing us a favor by resetting the expectations game.

I just can't get over the fact that a Presidential candidate is literally leaking to the media that we should expect some "physical surprises".

Fucking clown world.
I can’t get over the fact that polls are showing that around half of all voters plan to vote for Biden. That speaks to the dumbing down of America.

Sorry, I don't buy in to the obvious victim hood bull crud of the billionaire Trump! The boy has cried wolf, one too many times!

You shouldn't buy in to the crud either!
Good thing I'm not as stupid as you

Its been obvious since he came down the escalator that you all will stoop to any low and accuse Trump of anything you can to keep him from the White House and most people thankfully are smart enough to see it

You should but your TDS is out of control

Forum List

Back