CBS News: “Expect Some Surprises” on Biden’s “Physical Performance” at Next Week’s Debate

They are already letting the cat outta the bag, folks.

The Fake News Media Industrial complex, at the behest of their globalist overlords, are now preparing us for a vivacious and lively Joe Biden.

No doubt he'll be hopped up on adrenochrome, stem cells, and children's blood.

I'm sure he'll also have been fed many of the questions ahead of time Donna Brazile/Hillary Clinton style ala 2016.

But the real story here is they actually possess the temerity and arrogance to just come right out and say this.

"HEY PLEBES, PREPARE FOR BIDEN 2.0 - WE'RE NOT GIVING UP POWER THAT EASILY."

In the end?

Won't....fucking....matter.

The border will still be a gaping wide hole bereft of any security whatsoever.

Groceries, mortgages and interest rates will still be sky high.

And the World will still be on the precipice of all out war.

And no one is voting for any of that.

Body Double maybe?

I'll have to respectfully disagree.

If Trump sticks to the economy and the border and foreign policy, he'll win.

No matter how many deceptive haymakers Biden and his media lackeys Tapper/Bash throw at him.
Do you actually think Trump can do that? And not wonder off in to his victim hood and revenge routine, or big battery on a sinking boat in the ocean electrocuting him vs a shark eating him?

Do you actually think Trump can do that? And not wonder off in to his victim hood and revenge routine, or big battery on a sinking boat in the ocean electrocuting him vs a shark eating him?
Having his constitutional rights taken and being abused by the system is "victimhood" routine to you?

Tell me your thoughts when it happens to poor and black people

There is no doubt that the debate will be Biden and CNN vs Trump.
1000%. Honestly there's more risk to Trump's campaign than Biden's. People already know Biden is a gaffe prone lying blithering idiot who can barely speak and walk so nothing new there. Trump is just gifting the fake news and Biden the opportunity to gang up on him, bushwhack him with gotchas, LIE and otherwise do everything they can to make Trump look bad. Honestly if I were Trump I'd flip them the bird, no debates. Because it's not a debate really, it's BIASED Dem to the nines.

Idk why, but I'm getting shades of "Wizard of Oz".
800px-George_Soros_-_Festival_Economia_2018_1.jpg

^^^ Democrats master

They are already letting the cat outta the bag, folks.

The Fake News Media Industrial complex, at the behest of their globalist overlords, are now preparing us for a vivacious and lively Joe Biden.

No doubt he'll be hopped up on adrenochrome, stem cells, and children's blood.

I'm sure he'll also have been fed many of the questions ahead of time Donna Brazile/Hillary Clinton style ala 2016.

But the real story here is they actually possess the temerity and arrogance to just come right out and say this.

"HEY PLEBES, PREPARE FOR BIDEN 2.0 - WE'RE NOT GIVING UP POWER THAT EASILY."

In the end?

Won't....fucking....matter.

The border will still be a gaping wide hole bereft of any security whatsoever.

Groceries, mortgages and interest rates will still be sky high.

And the World will still be on the precipice of all out war.

And no one is voting for any of that.

Kinda like when they went to Roger Stone’s house for an interview and a SWAT team just happened to show up out of the blue by coincidence.

Forum List

Back