CBS just ran a pro rioting add.

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
My wife was watching B&B, and after the show, CBS ran one of those CBS cares adds, where a man compared rioting to the Boston Tea Party. What the heck?!! The media pushed the Michael Brown lies, and now they are pushing riots after Michael Floyd dies of a fentanyl overdose. I'm going with Ben Shapiro here. If you can point to an act of racism, I'll condemn it and try to fix it, but screaming life isn't fair and stealing Nikes and big screen TVs and burning down your neighborhood is not doing one thing for equality.

My wife was watching B&B, and after the show, CBS ran one of those CBS cares adds, where a man compared rioting to the Boston Tea Party. What the heck?!! The media pushed the Michael Brown lies, and now they are pushing riots after Michael Floyd dies of a fentanyl overdose. I'm going with Ben Shapiro here. If you can point to an act of racism, I'll condemn it and try to fix it, but screaming life isn't fair and stealing Nikes and big screen TVs and burning down your neighborhood is not doing one thing for equality.
Comprehension and honesty are really important. Trumpkins fail as to both.

now run along little nutcase

There are a number of people who believe that there is a certain backlash to all this rioting, violence, and destruction AGAINST BLM that actually distorts or diminishes the fight for equality.

"For one thing, riots and protest don’t just provoke change, they also can provoke and embolden resistance to change. The urban unrest of the 1960s didn’t just produce sympathetic momentum, it also produced the “law and order” rhetoric that helped spur Richard Nixon into the White House in 1968. That kind of rhetoric, as we saw in President Trump’s response to the current protests, provides further justification to some for heavy-handed repression, not expensive remedies for social ills."

It is possible that all this rioting going on every night will help Trump get re-elected. If you consider the Detroit riots in 1967 and the LA riots in 1992, they didn't do much for the fight for equality. MLK got a lot done with non-violent protest, didn't he?

There is a dichotomy here.

1) "Black lives matter" is an obvious statement of truth for God and the vast majority of the American people, and it follows that "All lives matter" is likewise true.

BUT

2) "Black Lives Matter" the organization is a violent anti-white, anti-US hate group, supported by the NAZI war-criminal George Soros. All lives do not matter to this group.

The RESULT is that there will inevitable mis-communication between parties that would otherwise be in agreement.

1) "Black lives matter" is an obvious statement of truth for God and the vast majority of the American people, and it follows that "All lives matter" is likewise true.

BUT

2) "Black Lives Matter" the organization is a violent anti-white, anti-US hate group, supported by the NAZI war-criminal George Soros. All lives do not matter to this group.

The RESULT is that there will inevitable mis-communication between parties that would otherwise be in agreement.

There ya go... :clap2:

Aren't the BLM people telling us the rioters have nothing to do with peaceful protests? They were just anarchists who were treading on the protestors. Why are the rioters now being highlighted? If this is about police brutality, put body cams on everyone with independent reviews of all cam footage, it isn't rocket science. What exactly is the rioting trying to accomplish? Identify the problem, fix it.

BUT

IDGAF about ANY of the BLM bullshit. Almost EVERY instance that has led us to where we are is a story only told halfway. You want to be treated in a dignified manner stop treating others like animals.
Find a bad cop, deal with him via the proper channels. What you're doing now is just making enemies of those who might have stood behind you in an honest goal.

Aren't the BLM people telling us the rioters have nothing to do with peaceful protests? They were just anarchists who were treading on the protestors. Why are the rioters now being highlighted? If this is about police brutality, put body cams on everyone with independent reviews of all cam footage, it isn't rocket science. What exactly is the rioting trying to accomplish? Identify the problem, fix it.

They are talking from both ends of their mouths which ever is more convenient in a given circumstance. Certainly, they have no problem with the riots. "Looting is reparations"

Just like Joe Biden's "Yes, absolutely", and now a sudden change of tactic when convenient. You should not expect honesty from people who have no honesty.

Forum List

Back