CBS Reporter punched in the face by old man!!!

I guarantee if that reporter was from fox, the same trolls applauding the assault would pull a complete 180 and throw a cry-baby pissy fit.

Some reporters are so obnoxious and overbearing they almost beg you to smack them. Like that fox reporter that was at a union rally intentionally aggravating everyone till he got punched a couple of times...They need to know when to back off and give a person their space back

A union guy or a crook and his dad...who to defend?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....:eek:

Repoerters need to learn their manners. I don't agree with the man for punching him but I do feel he was mildly justified for doing so. The reporter was being a scumbag like the old man....and he paid the price for it. He wanted his scoop, he pushed the issue, and he paid the price.

yeah, wtf is a reporter doing trying to interview a crook and his piece of shit dad?

:thewave:

:clap2:Locke11_21:clap2: defends people who cheat customers out of tax money/refunds (he took 8,000 dollars from one couple...way to go Locke!!) and like right wingnuts everywhere he lies through omission. what did he omit? just about everything :laugh2:

Yeah except it wasn't that guy.:cuckoo:

Repoerters need to learn their manners. I don't agree with the man for punching him but I do feel he was mildly justified for doing so. The reporter was being a scumbag like the old man....and he paid the price for it. He wanted his scoop, he pushed the issue, and he paid the price.

I agree with this. I can't condone what the old man did, but the reporter was in his face and the old man wanted his privacy.

Forum List

Back