CBS' Schieffer: Obama Losing Credibility, Shortchanging Nation

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
In a tersely worded critique today, Schieffer didn't mince words as he took Obama to task over his communication policy and, by implication, the administration's troubled pattern of harassment and intimidation of those who oppose Obama or his policies:

The president needs to rethink his entire communications policy, top to bottom. It is hurting his credibility and shortchanging the public.

CBS' Schieffer: Obama Losing Credibility, Shortchanging Nation | Independent Journal Review

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'll bet Schieffer voted to reelect him, though.

I'll bet Schieffer voted to reelect him, though.

Oh, yes, and he's been openly supportive. Some must really think he's gone too far if they even mention how disappointed they are.

Meanwhile, some still are avoiding the scandals as much as possible.

"implication" my butt, dupe.

What do you expect with the gigantic Pub Propaganda machine filling the careless and haters with BS like the never ending list of bs "scandals", obstruction, and fear mongering, the major reason the economy and O-care might have problems going forward...a disgrace. Bums rush in 2014.

"No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME).

Last edited:
"Oh, yes, and he's been openly supportive."

Link, dupe? Not being a RW LIAR is NOT being supportive of Dems. They're actually fair and balanced to the nutty hater RW to the point that they must be terrified of loudmouth morons. Course, everyone is...

Last edited:
It would surprise me if Schieffer voted for either major party candidate.

He seems like more of a John McCain or Gary Johnson type voter. Schieffer is a sharp cookie, one of the few (besides yours truly) who knew in real time what fake Reagan was. And said it in real time.

Unfortunately family ties to clan Bush silenced him for all but the last six or seven months of Junebug's regency. That was a huge disappointment, but his brother's relationship to clan Bush carried risks that apparently over rode what he knows for sure about the smarmy little fuck, Junebug.

Bottom line: it'd surprise me if Shieffer seriously considered voting for Obama in either 2008 or 2012.

He seems like more of a John McCain or Gary Johnson type voter.

I voted for Johnson. I have a hard time believing Schieffer did.

Johnson got my vote with "My dog created more shovel ready jobs in my neighbor's yard than Obama's stimulus."

You are probably right. My beliefs about Schieffer are based on him calling out Reagan while Reagan was still president and reporting that Clinton was just another ReagaNUT with different corporate sponsors than nutballs have.

Schieffer's right of center but really a fiscal conservative - not a party lockstepper. When Reagan came out of the closet as a big spending Keynesian New Dealer Schieffer was among the few in major media who did not pull his punches on the simpering old fuck.

My problems with Schieffer date to the period around the attacks on New York and the Pentagon. Family ties to clan Bush silenced him. At least that is my opinion after watching him for many years. The roaring silence in the face of malfeasance and public policy idiocy was not the Bob Schieffer of the period before Junebug.

Last edited:
Most journalists are Dem in private- because they know what they're talking about and are educated. But they're supposed to find the truth and be objective. How RW America went off the rails is actually all too obvious- See sig last line.

"Oh, yes, and he's been openly supportive."

Link, dupe? Not being a RW LIAR is NOT being supportive of Dems. They're actually fair and balanced to the nutty hater RW to the point that they must be terrified of loudmouth morons. Course, everyone is...

I see your insightful rants are doing wonders for your rep, wasn't it a whopping 28 just the other day. Do you ever have an original thought?

Schieffer is in his baby food and diaper years...and apparently needs guests for his show.

David Axelrod: Bob Schieffer Just 'Can't Book The Guests He Wants' (VIDEO)

man you are one nasty ass person

and you post some nasty ass thing from David Axelrod from that nasty site, hufferpost

you see people, this is what they do when you criticize Obama..they unleash smears and hate on them

Schieffer is in his baby food and diaper years...and apparently needs guests for his show.

David Axelrod: Bob Schieffer Just 'Can't Book The Guests He Wants' (VIDEO)

man you are one nasty ass person

and you post some nasty ass thing from David Axelrod from that nasty site, hufferpost

you see people, this is what they do when you criticize Obama..they unleash smears and hate on them

I'm trying to be more like you wingnuts...

Forum List

Back