CDC Study Falsifies Definitions to Cover Up Vaccine Deaths Shown by Autopsies

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
So if you walk into the clinic get your first or second shot, doesn't matter which, and you walk out and keel over in the parking dead of a heart attack, you weren't vaccinated. You were only vaccinated if you do your dying at least two weeks later. Thus your death falls into the column of those selfish people.

"Seeking to blunt numerous emerging autopsy studies by top pathologists which conclude that the COVID vaccines are killing people, Reuters and other “debunkers” cite a study, by scientists affiliated with Kaiser Permanente, which concludes that, if anything, vaccinated persons have lower all-cause deaths rates than unvaccinated. That study seems to contradict any assertion that the vaccines are not “safe and effective.”

But the study cited by Reuters does not mention the audacious CDC definition of what constitutes an “unvaccinated” death: someone for whom 14 days has not yet passed since their final “primary series” shot. Data shows that one-third of unexpected deaths after vaccination takes place within 48 hours.

This means that anyone who took a COVID vaccine shot, walks out, and falls over dead on the street of a heart attack or stroke is counted as a death of an “unvaccinated” person.

The study cited in the Reuters article is “COVID-19 Vaccination and Non-COVID-19 Mortality Risk.”

Below source

screenshot-2022-03-30-10.53.21-pm.png

They have been in trouble with language and numbers right from the start. They came clean last year about “with”Covid versus “from” Covid and libs became most distressed and denied the corrections.

I don't know (thank God) what motivates you guys to post such bullshit. Do you get some sort of perverse pleasure over lying about something so important?

So if you walk into the clinic get your first or second shot, doesn't matter which, and you walk out and keel over in the parking dead of a heart attack, you weren't vaccinated. You were only vaccinated if you do your dying at least two weeks later. Thus your death falls into the column of those selfish people.

"Seeking to blunt numerous emerging autopsy studies by top pathologists which conclude that the COVID vaccines are killing people, Reuters and other “debunkers” cite a study, by scientists affiliated with Kaiser Permanente, which concludes that, if anything, vaccinated persons have lower all-cause deaths rates than unvaccinated. That study seems to contradict any assertion that the vaccines are not “safe and effective.”

But the study cited by Reuters does not mention the audacious CDC definition of what constitutes an “unvaccinated” death: someone for whom 14 days has not yet passed since their final “primary series” shot. Data shows that one-third of unexpected deaths after vaccination takes place within 48 hours.

This means that anyone who took a COVID vaccine shot, walks out, and falls over dead on the street of a heart attack or stroke is counted as a death of an “unvaccinated” person.

The study cited in the Reuters article is “COVID-19 Vaccination and Non-COVID-19 Mortality Risk.”

Below source

screenshot-2022-03-30-10.53.21-pm.png

Do you anti-jabbers EVER check your sources/data?

From the VAERS website:

'Anyone can submit a report to VAERS, including patients, parents or caregivers, healthcare providers, and vaccine manufacturers..'

That means anyone...ANY ONE can submit ANY data to the VAERS website.
You, me, a dog that can type, really smart cockroaches, ANYONE.

I am against anyone being forced to take the vaccine.
But taking VAERS numbers as serious, scientific data is ludicrous.

If you're fully vaccinated...no.

Looks like this cop's mom would count as "unvaccinated"

Latest CDC Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System totals.

Event Outcome Count
Death 26,699
Permanent Disability 49,535
Hospitalized 147,361
Birth Defect 1,030
Life Threatening 30,032

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=CAT&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19

that sounds Like a Conspiracy Thingy...

Not anymore. Peer reviewed science journal Toxicology Reports:

"COVID-19 inoculation deaths in the short-term could be in the hundreds of thousands for the USA for the period mid-December 2020 to the end of May 2021…potentially swamping…COVID-19 deaths."

1649890308004.png

that sounds Like a Conspiracy Thingy...
Except it's probably fairly close to Accurate..
Sadly.
Largely, everything you thought conspiracy theory three years past, is now established fact, largely speaking.... I might add, that CIA is credited with coining term, "conspiracy theory," to help discredit unwanted media attention toward specific CIA operations and actions! :wink:

Largely, everything you thought conspiracy theory three years past, is now established fact, largely speaking.... I might add, that CIA is credited with coining term, "conspiracy theory," to help discredit unwanted media attention toward specific CIA operations and actions! :wink:
Indeed!

Not everything but many things.

quote-the-central-intelligence-agency-owns-everyone-of-any-significance-in-the-major-media-william-colby-61-11-48.jpg

I personally like what the CIA does. That organization is AMAZING!

Forum List

Back