CDC Study: If You Are Afraid of Monkeypox, Resveratrol Suppresses Monkeypox Virus - Kansas State University/CDC

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
It's the stuff in red wine and chocolate but it has to be dark chocolate. A common supplement usually at the CVS or Walgreens.

Apparently the pox is being spread in the homosexual community among homo and bi-sexual men. Best advice? Just like the "A" in AIDS stands for "acquired", keep it in your pants if you still have one.

I hear Ivermectin is a good treatment for Monkeypox.

Drinking bleach too!

LOL

Oh man those Big Pharma lies just never get old!!

Thank you for regurgitating leftist talking points from 20 years ago.

But not surprising since "conservatism" is now nothing more than whining grievance. "Poor me! Wah! Wah! Wah!" You can't tell a modern-day Trump "conservative" from a leftist of the last 100 years.

Since the smallpox vaccine is supposed to work and the government allegedly has enough smallpox vaccine to dose us all in case of an emergency, I have to wonder why they aren't handing those out. Do they even really exist? Is someone funneling that money somewhere else with the hope they won't get called on the bluff?

If Resveratrol suppresses the monkey virus, then as night follows day, you can bet your ass it is going to be banned, exactly like Ivermectin was banned for Covid.

Big pharma get all the money in this never ending pandemic show, no competition allowed.

Thank you for regurgitating leftist talking points from 20 years ago.

But not surprising since "conservatism" is now nothing more than whining grievance. "Poor me! Wah! Wah! Wah!" You can't tell a modern-day Trump "conservative" from a leftist of the last 100 years.
Was that supposed to make sense? WTF? :confused-84:

Forum List

Back