Celeberties beg people to vote Trump administration keeping children in cages

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Another group of Hollywood celebrities has come out with a get out the vote ad, this time driving a left-wing message attacking President Donald Trump for “keeping children in cages,” despite the fact that the same immigration policy was implemented during the Obama era.
Watch: Celebrities Beg People to Vote– Trump Administration ‘Keeping Children in Cages’

Meanwhile those were OBAMA's children in cages............... they've lied enough they actually believe Trump had these kids in cages. LMFAO gawd you idiots beyond repair.

Another bunch of deranged mental cases who would turn this into this bs. What kind of mental case dreams this bs up.
Uses life for political view points etc...

They push abortion in such sickening ways the only good thing about it , it lessens the leftist idiots that will be born that way this virus causing the idiot syndrome and faze out and more common sense people can pro create making more bahah

Another group of Hollywood celebrities has come out with a get out the vote ad, this time driving a left-wing message attacking President Donald Trump for “keeping children in cages,” despite the fact that the same immigration policy was implemented during the Obama era.
Watch: Celebrities Beg People to Vote– Trump Administration ‘Keeping Children in Cages’

Meanwhile those were OBAMA's children in cages............... they've lied enough they actually believe Trump had these kids in cages. LMFAO gawd you idiots beyond repair.

Another bunch of deranged mental cases who would turn this into this bs. What kind of mental case dreams this bs up.

They push abortion in such sickening ways the only good thing about it , it lessens the leftist idiots that will be born that way this virus causing the idiot syndrome and faze out and more common sense people can pro create making more bahah

You can't cure stupid.

So I too can keep my kids in cages?

Ask Obama he's the expert on that, shame he taught you fools to blame Trump when old articles prove other wise.

Yup. The pictures that nit wit showed were from 2014.

Oh and Mooney. As long as no one see's your kids in cages you can keep them there.

If some one does see it an reports you ya gotta know law enforcement takes a dim view of kids in cages.

You can't cure stupid.
Death is a good educator..

Ask Obama he's the expert on that, shame he taught you fools to blame Trump when old articles prove other wise.
Old articles of news? Why should I care how people that enter the country illegally are treated? I voted for Trump, so stop assuming you know a damn thing as a prognosticator, you suck...

I agree. I can't tell you how much of a shit I do not give about how the invaders are treated.

Old articles of news? Why should I care how people that enter the country illegally are treated? I voted for Trump, so stop assuming you know a damn thing as a prognosticator, you suck...

I agree. I can't tell you how much of a shit I do not give about how the invaders are treated.
Can't be treated any worse than being in the army or jail..

Forum List

Back