Celebrities who think it is more honorable to perform for murdering tyrants than a republican.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Beyoncé, Mariah Carey and Usher Performed at Qaddafi Family Parties

126174-beyonce-gaddafi.jpg

-----------------------------------

Yes, make no mistake folks. Not kidding. The left have performed for murdering tyrants all around the world and pretend to stand for something righteous when they refuse to perform for Trump.

They are such a joke, aren't they?

Yes, make no mistake folks. Not kidding. The left have performed for murdering tyrants all around the world and pretend to stand for something righteous when they refuse to perform for Trump.

More than shows of bad taste, these "performances" should investigated by Congress as potential acts of treason.

This is aiding and abetting known terrorist enemies of the UnitedStates.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

More than shows of bad taste, these "performances" should investigated by Congress as potential acts of treason.

This is aiding and abetting known terrorist enemies of the UnitedStates.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
USMB never ceases in being populated by those that have escaped the loony bin...They paid more than Trump...Trump probably tired to offer pro bono performances...

I bet these right wingers wouldn't mind if they performed for Putin. After all, their president elect performs for Putin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet these right wingers wouldn't mind if they performed for Putin. After all, their president elect performs for Putin.
Obama tried to preform for Putin but got told to kiss his ass.

They can't all be wrong to not want to perform for trump.

I think it isn't that there aren't any performers who voted for trump I think it's more their fans won't like it so they don't want to come out as being a dick head Republican like Ted Nugent

Obama tried to preform for Putin but got told to kiss his ass.
Putin wanted Trump because he was scared Hillary would be a second Obama term. Now he has his bitch. Trump's the one who performs. You only have to flatter him.

You conservatives praise Putin who is equally bad to Qadafi. Perhaps worse because Putin has more money and resources to do his evil. Your homeboy Trump is bff with Putin and totally ok with it.

You conservatives praise Putin who is equally bad to Qadafi. Perhaps worse because Putin has more money and resources to do his evil. Your homeboy Trump is bff with Putin and totally ok with it.
What the fuck did you say?

bill-clinton-vladimir-putin.jpg

1395863895000-AFP-IA06-CLINTON-PUTIN-08-TALK-AFTER-SIGNING.jpg

You do know that Obama tried to kiss Putin's ass? Putin told him where to go.

bill-clinton-vladimir-putin.jpg

What's your point ? I'm not the one who made a thread whining about celebrities performing for dictators.

I was merely pointing out thr hypocrisy of some people on this forum.

Isn't Putin a murdering Tyrant?
President for life who kills his opponents?
Got his wealth from forcing people to sign over theirs? Now he's the richest man in the world.

Here’s a list of Putin critics who've ended up dead

Vladimir Putin, the Richest Man on Earth

Sounds like a Tyrant to me.
And Republicans respect this kind of leader
If you believe Republicans on the USMB, then yes, they do.
I've read up on the conservative brain. Yes, they would rather live with an authoritative tough guy president than a democratic president who is a diplomatic intelligent statesman

Forum List

Back