CEO Susan Wojciki to fight conspiracies on youtube by adding wikipedia boxes to video

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki said Tuesday at South by Southwest she’s planning to add a Wikipedia information box to every video “focused around something that’s a conspiracy.”
CEO Susan Wojcicki to ‘Fight Conspiracies’ on YouTube by Adding Wikipedia Boxes to Videos
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm interesting never mind documented evidence etc, but i'd trust wiki over huff's post or any other leftist pos source that is nothing but leftist morons.

YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki said Tuesday at South by Southwest she’s planning to add a Wikipedia information box to every video “focused around something that’s a conspiracy.”
CEO Susan Wojcicki to ‘Fight Conspiracies’ on YouTube by Adding Wikipedia Boxes to Videos
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm interesting never mind documented evidence etc, but i'd trust wiki over huff's post or any other leftist pos source that is nothing but leftist morons.

I don't know what difference it would make in public perception but hey, if it helps get stories straight, why not? I don't trust most media to present information honestly or with any integrity these days though some do responsible journalism better than most.

Even Wiki is subject to some pretty erroneous stuff now and then. So the best policy for those who want to actually be right rather than just have others think they are right will choose who to trust very carefully, and even then will verify.

I don't know what difference it would make in public perception but hey, if it helps get stories straight, why not? I don't trust most media to present information honestly or with any integrity these days though some do responsible journalism better than most.

Even Wiki is subject to some pretty erroneous stuff now and then. So the best policy for those who want to actually be right rather than just have others think they are right will choose who to trust very carefully, and even then will verify.

The engineered plan works, get everybody going in ten different directions so they don't know what is what any more.

Trying to eat her cake and have it to.

Make money off people you find despicable and creepy... not a good way to turn a profit.

The engineered plan works, get everybody going in ten different directions so they don't know what is what any more.

That was Russia's whole goal with all their meddling efforts during the 2016 election, i.e. to create as much chaos as possible. And courtesy of the feckless but dishonest and gullible media afflicted with TDS and those who trust it, they succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. Nothing makes Russia stronger than a divided America and/or prominent members of the E.U.

And as many have observed, Putin et al may be crazy, but he/they are not stupid. The more the USA and/or the E.U. gives them ammunition/'justification' to return 'fire' in kind, the better they like it. They don't want to be loved. They want to be feared.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back