Challenge:Liberals on this Board...Especially Students...Show HARD Evidence that Trump is Racist

No evidence exists that President of the United States Donald J.Trump is racist? Not PC assumptions, but actual evidence that The President is a racist? One time? On record, not gossip, or your “interpretation” of his words...but actual racism? I find it insulting that liberal media and professoriate try to set the tone for cultural conversation in this country. Liberals always flame out and are not very articulate on this topic.
Analysis | How civics teachers can talk to students about Trump’s racist comments
Everyone knows Obama is Kenyan
And a muslim

but Trump is a racist--cause he's white
Obama can't be a racist--because he's half this half that / bi/ leftie/
blacks can't be racist
right there you people make asses of yourselves

trump isn't racist because he's white. trump is a racist because he's a white supremacist jack-off. not having any black blood also factors in.

obama isn't racist against white people for the very fact that he is 1/2 white & his kids got caucasion blood in them too.

you just can't make an argument for yourself.

So how come he wasnt a racist till he ran as a Republican?

he was always a racist. he was always a braggart. he was always a cheater. he was always a snake oil salesman. BUT, he wasn't a 'christian' man until he ran as a republican.

If he was considered a racist why did hollyweird embrace him?

the same reason why he embraced hollywood.

So he's not a racist.
Finally coming to your senses?

trump isn't racist because he's white. trump is a racist because he's a white supremacist jack-off. not having any black blood also factors in.

obama isn't racist against white people for the very fact that he is 1/2 white & his kids got caucasion blood in them too.

you just can't make an argument for yourself.

he was always a racist. he was always a braggart. he was always a cheater. he was always a snake oil salesman. BUT, he wasn't a 'christian' man until he ran as a republican.

So he's not a racist.

they never left, little doggie.

only a deplorable racist attracts deplorable racists that would vote for a deplorable racist.

So he's not a racist.

they never left, little doggie.

only a deplorable racist attracts deplorable racists that would vote for a deplorable racist.

WOW...all those leftist hollyweird pukes are racist!!!

There are some very good people who just happen to be White Separatists.
how come we don't hear ''black separatists/supremacists/racists""?
do you think it is wrong if you don't want to be around another race?

Trump retweeted a racist meme.

How’s that ? Oh wait , you guys don’t think racism exists so you find nothing to ever be racist .

Remember when you lefties went on and on gloating about how Trump couldn't win because hispanics hated him?

And then when he said that one specific hispanic hated him and you lefties, immediately decided that that was hateful and racist to say?

ON that day, if I had any respect left for you people, that was the end of that shit.
The funny part was the case had NOTHING to do with Hispanics
It had to do with Trump University

Trump claimed the Mexican American judge Curiel could not be impartial because of all the racist things he had said about Mexicans. After all the things I have said.......how can he be impartial?

Can't make this stuff up

Nope, can't do it and the two things I love about that case is (1) the judge is from Indiana, so it would have made slightly more sense if Rump had said he was "Indian" --- just think, he could have rerun his famous "they don't look like Indians to me and they don't look like Indians to Indians"....

...... and (2) Rump then accepted the Mexican/Indian judge's settlement offer and paid out 25 million bucks to make the FRAUD case go away before it came time for the Electoral College to vote.

Remember when you lefties went on and on gloating about how Trump couldn't win because hispanics hated him?

And then when he said that one specific hispanic hated him and you lefties, immediately decided that that was hateful and racist to say?

ON that day, if I had any respect left for you people, that was the end of that shit.

No. I've never posted anything like that. I don't do generalizations.

And I know perfectly well that "Mexican" isn't a race.

Trump is not a racist

He just hates Mexicans, Muslims and people from shithole countries

Says the man that can't support the shit he says, but insists on repeating it.

Not wanting unlimited immigration from a Third World nation like Mexico, is not "hating" them.

You race baiting asshole.

Screen-Shot-2016-06-17-at-10.58.31-AM-e1466175594303-668x501.png

Trump claimed the Mexican American judge Curiel could not be impartial because of all the racist things he had said about Mexicans. After all the things I have said.......how can he be impartial?

Can't make this stuff up

Nope, can't do it and the two things I love about that case is (1) the judge is from Indiana, so it would have made slightly more sense if Rump had said he was "Indian" --- just think, he could have rerun his famous "they don't look like Indians to me and they don't look like Indians to Indians"....

...... and (2) Rump then accepted the Mexican/Indian judge's settlement offer and paid out 25 million bucks to make the FRAUD case go away before it came time for the Electoral College to vote.

Trump poisoned the well with his anti-Mexican statements

Then complained that the well was poisoned

Trump made a lot of harsh comments about Mexico, and illegal mexican immigrants.

And rightfully so.

A lot of Mexican Americans were very offended, and angry with President Trump for that.

As you libs loved to point out.

THe judge in question was a Mexican American.

It is completely reasonable to question his objectivity.

Never? Never gloated about how Trump couldn't win because Hispanics hated him? And they were such a big and growing portion of the voters?

Correct.

Go ahead --- try to find one.

DId you notice quite a lot of liberals doing that? Did you notice the polling giving them reason to expect that that was the case?

I notice people committing generalization fallacies literally every day. Has nothing to do with me except as a reminder to not do that.

Why being evasive?

Based on available data it was a reasonable opinion.

DId you note liberals making that specific generalization?

Probably. Let me check my log sheet that I sit up 25 hours a day making up detailing every post I read.

SMH

It is not credible at you do not remember that.

You are being dishonest and evasive because you can see where I am going with this and you know that you cannot honestly dispute the point I was going to make.

So, you play games.

Standard lefty response.

Gee.....I thought I was going to a statue protest

I never realized those guys in hoods were racist

So, you imagine that the pro-statue people who heard of the rally, somehow saw the Klan there, though space and time?

What other people do you think have magic powers? DO you have any magic powers?

Who would have thought all those people shouting White Power slogans were racists?

So, now you imagine they can hear though time?

It was real time as they chanted "Jews will not replace us"
Republicans want it both ways.

They don't like Jews or blacks or gays or an entire theme park of minorities.

Then rationalize it by saying it's their fault. If they would act like us, I wouldn't disapprove and or hate them.

But that's not true. Look at Obama. He always looked and acted very conservative. His policies were aimed at the majority of Americans and not just the rich. His family was very traditional. His only scandals were how far the GOP went with such nonsense as Fast and Furious. They had to walk about everything again and again because there was nothing there.

And look at Trump. He's still trying. Wire tapping. Unmasking. And rather than hurt Obama, he made himself and the entire GOP look like reality show clowns.

Everything you said there was moronic delusions.

SOrry, race baiting moronic delusions.

You are an asshole.

Can't make this stuff up

No. I've never posted anything like that. I don't do generalizations.

And I know perfectly well that "Mexican" isn't a race.

Trump is not a racist

He just hates Mexicans, Muslims and people from shithole countries

And women, and protestors, and military veterans, and reporters and people with congenital nerve disabilities....

So if you're Lieutenant Rashida Gonzalez with the Daily Planet and you walk with a limp, he'll build a wall around you and make you pay for it.

Calling an individual a well deserved name, is not an attack on the entire group that you imagine that person represents.

Try to be less of a dishonest asshole.

Can't make this stuff up

Trump poisoned the well with his anti-Mexican statements

Then complained that the well was poisoned
Democrats poisoned the well years ago. See Run, Jesse, Run!

You are such a vile liar.
He never said that, and you know it.
Liar.

Actually this time in a way you're right.

He said "very fine people".
bur he wasn't talking about the KKK--smart guy!!!
so--NO--he never said that about the KKK

it was the nazis then. same ideology...... different clothing. you would know, right?
1. he was talking about the UTR--not the KKK
2. please prove he was talking about the KKK
3. please prove UTR is racist--link their manifesto

i don't have to do a fucking thing but see those people show up with what they said & how they raised their arm over a fucking confed statue & flag. unite the right? for what?

So, you can't support your slanderous claims, but you will keep making them and smearing your enemies with the vilest of insults.

Jeez, what a piece of shit you are.

it was the nazis then. same ideology...... different clothing. you would know, right?

i don't have to do a fucking thing but see those people show up with what they said & how they raised their arm over a fucking confed statue & flag.
I knew it--no proof....you can't back up anything you've said --therefore lies/myths/opinion/crap
since I've asked for proof and you didn't provide it and I have provided my proof--this conversation is over
we are not going to go into circles

aaaaahhhh ---- you still haven't essplained to the class where Rump specified the "UTR" now have you.

according to president dotard, they are fine people.

Liar.

4. please prove UTR is different than:
La Raza
BLM
ALL of the other Asian, Black, Latino groups

Please prove Rump ever specified UTR by name.

Oopsie.

i don't have to do a fucking thing but see those people show up with what they said & how they raised their arm over a fucking confed statue & flag.
I knew it--no proof....you can't back up anything you've said --therefore lies/myths/opinion/crap
since I've asked for proof and you didn't provide it and I have provided my proof--this conversation is over

aaaaahhhh ---- you still haven't essplained to the class where Rump specified the "UTR" now have you.

Are you serious? That was one of the sides. HE said both sides, so that includes them.

Jesus Christ you are dense.

yes I did --this is the last time
https://www.google.com/search?q=uni...3.69i57j0l5.8514j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Liar.

4. please prove UTR is different than:
La Raza
BLM
ALL of the other Asian, Black, Latino groups

Please prove Rump ever specified UTR by name.

Oopsie.
he was NOT speaking of Charlottesville??

Forum List

Back