Challenge:Liberals on this Board...Especially Students...Show HARD Evidence that Trump is Racist

Screen-Shot-2016-06-17-at-10.58.31-AM-e1466175594303-668x501.png

Remember when you lefties went on and on gloating about how Trump couldn't win because hispanics hated him?

And then when he said that one specific hispanic hated him and you lefties, immediately decided that that was hateful and racist to say?

ON that day, if I had any respect left for you people, that was the end of that shit.
The funny part was the case had NOTHING to do with Hispanics
It had to do with Trump University

Trump claimed the Mexican American judge Curiel could not be impartial because of all the racist things he had said about Mexicans. After all the things I have said.......how can he be impartial?

Can't make this stuff up

Nope, can't do it and the two things I love about that case is (1) the judge is from Indiana, so it would have made slightly more sense if Rump had said he was "Indian" --- just think, he could have rerun his famous "they don't look like Indians to me and they don't look like Indians to Indians"....

...... and (2) Rump then accepted the Mexican/Indian judge's settlement offer and paid out 25 million bucks to make the FRAUD case go away before it came time for the Electoral College to vote.

Trump poisoned the well with his anti-Mexican statements

Then complained that the well was poisoned

Trump made a lot of harsh comments about Mexico, and illegal mexican immigrants.

And rightfully so.

A lot of Mexican Americans were very offended, and angry with President Trump for that.

As you libs loved to point out.

THe judge in question was a Mexican American.

It is completely reasonable to question his objectivity.

He's from FUCKING INDIANA, geography whiz.

it was the nazis then. same ideology...... different clothing. you would know, right?
1. he was talking about the UTR--not the KKK
2. please prove he was talking about the KKK
3. please prove UTR is racist--link their manifesto

i don't have to do a fucking thing but see those people show up with what they said & how they raised their arm over a fucking confed statue & flag.
I knew it--no proof....you can't back up anything you've said --therefore lies/myths/opinion/crap
since I've asked for proof and you didn't provide it and I have provided my proof--this conversation is over
we are not going to go into circles

aaaaahhhh ---- you still haven't essplained to the class where Rump specified the "UTR" now have you.

Actually this time in a way you're right.

He said "very fine people".
bur he wasn't talking about the KKK--smart guy!!!
so--NO--he never said that about the KKK

it was the nazis then. same ideology...... different clothing. you would know, right?
4. please prove UTR is different than:
La Raza
BLM
ALL of the other Asian, Black, Latino groups

Please prove Rump ever specified UTR by name.

Oopsie.
he was NOT speaking of Charlottesville??

poga is just being willfully obtuse now, to dodge questions he can't answer.

Standard lib defense when confronted with the truth.

i don't have to do a fucking thing but see those people show up with what they said & how they raised their arm over a fucking confed statue & flag.
I knew it--no proof....you can't back up anything you've said --therefore lies/myths/opinion/crap
since I've asked for proof and you didn't provide it and I have provided my proof--this conversation is over

aaaaahhhh ---- you still haven't essplained to the class where Rump specified the "UTR" now have you.

Are you serious? That was one of the sides. HE said both sides, so that includes them.

Jesus Christ you are dense.

UTR would include one of the sides.... but it would not mean them EXCLUSIVELY.

Understand?

Nah, it's over your head.

bur he wasn't talking about the KKK--smart guy!!!
so--NO--he never said that about the KKK

La Raza
BLM

Oopsie.

I don't HAVE any "questions to answer" troll-boi. Harmonicaca does.

Remember when you lefties went on and on gloating about how Trump couldn't win because hispanics hated him?

And then when he said that one specific hispanic hated him and you lefties, immediately decided that that was hateful and racist to say?

ON that day, if I had any respect left for you people, that was the end of that shit.

Trump claimed the Mexican American judge Curiel could not be impartial because of all the racist things he had said about Mexicans. After all the things I have said.......how can he be impartial?

Can't make this stuff up

Nope, can't do it and the two things I love about that case is (1) the judge is from Indiana, so it would have made slightly more sense if Rump had said he was "Indian" --- just think, he could have rerun his famous "they don't look like Indians to me and they don't look like Indians to Indians"....

...... and (2) Rump then accepted the Mexican/Indian judge's settlement offer and paid out 25 million bucks to make the FRAUD case go away before it came time for the Electoral College to vote.

Trump made a lot of harsh comments about Mexico, and illegal mexican immigrants.

And rightfully so.

A lot of Mexican Americans were very offended, and angry with President Trump for that.

Mexican-Americans all though this once great nation.

Your pretense that he was not part of a group that was, generally, greatly opposed to Trump on policy grounds, to the point of being angry and/or hateful,

is very dishonest of you.

Questioning his objectivity was completely reasonable, and that RW presented it as "evidence" of Trump being racist,

and you supporting that, is RW being a dishonest ass, and you being a fool.

Consider that claim refuted.

Page 37 and none of you libs can meet the OP challenge.

It is time for you to consider the possibility that you have unfairly accused Trump of something he is not.

Unless you don't mind being a lying piece of shit?

So how come he wasnt a racist till he ran as a Republican?

he was always a racist. he was always a braggart. he was always a cheater. he was always a snake oil salesman. BUT, he wasn't a 'christian' man until he ran as a republican.

If he was considered a racist why did hollyweird embrace him?

the same reason why he embraced hollywood.

So he's not a racist.
Finally coming to your senses?

they never left, little doggie.

only a deplorable racist attracts deplorable racists that would vote for a deplorable racist.

A good demo of mob mentality in action. I've seen the same glazed look in the eyes of people coming out of a religious revival. It's like a drug. It IS a drug. Witch burnings ... lynchings.... Nazi rallies.... the content varies but the wild look in the eyes is a constant.

Meanwhile some of the Rump rally crowd who attacked others have not only apologized to their victims but sued Rump for stirring them up into it.

It continues to amaze how many useful idiots can't see the manipulation psychology being directly played on them. How many frickin' clues do these sheeple NEED? :wtf:

Are you serious? That was one of the sides. HE said both sides, so that includes them.

Jesus Christ you are dense.

UTR would include one of the sides.... but it would not mean them EXCLUSIVELY.

Understand?

Nah, it's over your head.

He's been on record slamming Duke and such people, pretty hard. It is absurd to think he was talking about the actual white supremacists and not the other people attractive by the advertising focusing on the historical statues.

Can't make this stuff up

And rightfully so.

Your pretense that he was not part of a group that was, generally, greatly opposed to Trump on policy grounds, to the point of being angry and/or hateful,
Questioning his objectivity was completely reasonable, and that RW presented it as "evidence" of Trump being racist,
It is time for you to consider the possibility that you have unfairly accused Trump of something he is not.

You get paid by the carriage return or what? I deleted 'em. They're stupid.

Maybe you should work on coherent sentences. That looks like it was typed out by a baboon. Have no idea what half of it is even yammering about. Have no idea what "RW presented". Have no idea who "his" is or what the fuck was "refuted". You seem to be talking to voices in your head.

And I've got page 18, and once again THE PREMISE BELONGS TO THE OP. He's the one put it up there, it ain't nobody else's fucking job to prove HIS premise for him. And I see he crawled out from under the rock where he hid all weekend to not-address it.

he was always a racist. he was always a braggart. he was always a cheater. he was always a snake oil salesman. BUT, he wasn't a 'christian' man until he ran as a republican.

So he's not a racist.

only a deplorable racist attracts deplorable racists that would vote for a deplorable racist.

A good demo of mob mentality in action. I've seen the same glazed look in the eyes of people coming out of a religious revival. It's like a drug. It IS a drug. Witch burnings ... lynchings.... Nazi rallies.... the content varies but the wild look in the eyes is a constant.

Meanwhile some of the Rump rally crowd who attacked others have not only apologized to their victims but sued Rump for stirring them up into it.

It continues to amaze how many useful idiots can't see the manipulation psychology being directly played on them. How many frickin' clues do these sheeple NEED? :wtf:

xGodwin-law-536x430.jpg.pagespeed.ic.419LFXhFNQ.jpg

And rightfully so.

You get paid by the carriage return or what? I deleted 'em. They're stupid.

Maybe you should work on coherent sentences. That looks like it was typed out by a baboon. Have no idea what half of it is even yammering about. Have no idea what "RW presented". Have no idea who "his" is or what the fuck was "refuted". You seem to be talking to voices in your head.

And I've got page 18, and once again THE PREMISE BELONGS TO THE OP. He's the one put it up there, it ain't nobody else's fucking job to prove HIS premise for him. And I see he crawled out from under the rock where he hid all weekend to not-address it.

THe OP was a challenge, you moron, and one you lefties can't meet.

It's time to admit that you can't do it.

If you are not a brain dead moron, it is time to consider that you should drop an accusation that you can not defend.

RW, is rightwing. He presented that comment on the Judge, and you supported him on it.

Your pretense that you could not read my simple post is accepted as an admission that you cannot refute it.

La Raza
BLM

Oopsie.

was he not talking about the Charlottesville rally? and that was a UTR rally--not a KKK rally

THe OP was a challenge, you moron, and one you lefties can't meet.

No one except the OP can 'meet' it, cretin.. No one made the claim except the OP.

It''s like if I posted, "prove I'm not wearing a Chicago Cubs baseball cap right now".

DUH.

It's time to admit that you can't do it.

I DON'T NEED TO DO IT, Fruitcake. IT'S NOT MY ASSERTION.

FREAKING JESUS CHRIST ON A CRACKER you're fucking retarded.

If you are not a brain dead moron, it is time to consider that you should drop an accusation that you can not defend.

I DON'T NEED TO DEFEND IT, Fuckballs. IT'S NOT MY ASSERTION.

RW, is rightwing. He presented that comment on the Judge, and you supported him on it.

Correct, I added the info that he's from fucking Indiana, which is factually correct.

Prove it isn't.

Da flying fuck does that have to do with the standard railway specs in Tokyo?

Your pretense that you could not read my simple post is accepted as an admission that you cannot refute it.

It proved that you can't write a coherent sentence in English. Which, given your obtuse density of observation on who posited what, shouldn't be that surprising.

La Raza
BLM

Oopsie.

was he not talking about the Charlottesville rally? and that was a UTR rally--not a KKK rally

It also wasn't a "black people get beat up" rally or a "ram your car into pedestrians" rally or a Nazi/skinhead rally. But they all showed up, didn't they. And they all took part in violence, didn't they. AND THAT PUTS THEM ON A "SIDE" --- DOESN'T IT.

I've really gotta hold your hand through this simple shit? You're actually willing to appear this stupid on the internets to the whole world, just to foment your own partisan hackery? Really?

Oopsie.

It also wasn't a "black people get beat up" rally or a "ram your car into pedestrians" rally or a Nazi/skinhead rally. But they all showed up, didn't they. And they all took part in violence, didn't they. AND THAT PUTS THEM ON A "SIDE" --- DOESN'T IT.

I've really gotta hold your hand through this simple shit? You're actually willing to appear this stupid on the internets to the whole world, just to foment your own partisan hackery? Really?

Weird, you seem to be omitting the violence coming from the Left.

And SIde is a pretty general term. I thought you didn't like generalizations?

It's Rump's term. And I noted from the outset that it is indeed, vague.

That's the whole point of getting Herminniemouse to show us where Rump specified "UTR".
GET IT?

It's Rump's term. And I noted from the outset that it is indeed, vague.

That's the whole point of getting Herminniemouse to show us where Rump specified "UTR".
GET IT?

Aren't you lefties the one pretending that you know he meant the white supremacists?

Trump was vague, you lefties are the ones smearing him for, you assume, saying something nice about racists.

The Obamas took the country backwards and divided the population among racial lines. There is more animosity between the races than ever, Yes, there are racist white people. However, their views are not mainstream, nor are they accepted in society. On the other hand, black racism is tolerated.

No evidence exists that President of the United States Donald J.Trump is racist? Not PC assumptions, but actual evidence that The President is a racist? One time? On record, not gossip, or your “interpretation” of his words...but actual racism? I find it insulting that liberal media and professoriate try to set the tone for cultural conversation in this country. Liberals always flame out and are not very articulate on this topic.
Analysis | How civics teachers can talk to students about Trump’s racist comments
His $50000 fine for refusing to rent to blacks?
Might help if you knew the def of liberal?
For the individual and small gov
No Latin ??
No college?
Liberals for individual and small government? You are all fucked up backwads aren’t you? BTW...Masters...PoliSci.
Ha, the OP knows he lost this one so out comes the Strawman. Look out Dorothy, the Strawman cometh.

So how come he wasnt a racist till he ran as a Republican?

So he's not a racist.

If people like this ever supported someone I was going to vote for, I would take a long look in the mirror and ask myself, there's no way I'm going to support anyone who attracts theses type of people. What now America?

So he's not a racist.

If people like this ever supported someone I was going to vote for, I would take a long look in the mirror and ask myself, there's no way I'm going to support anyone who attracts theses type of people. What now America?

YOu don't mind when Communists or black racists support your candidates, do you?

Forum List

Back