Changed My Mind about CHAZ

My opinions on "Chaz" have also evolved. At first, I wanted them to be rounded up, thrown in jail, and their filth cleaned up.

But consider this. Many of us have talked about dividing up the country, and giving the one side half of the country, the other side the other half.
Think about it for a moment, if we could rid ourselves of the fanatical cretins, and regular liberal Dimocrats, I would be more than happy to hand over some property. Start out with an entire state, then eventually even more.
Let these fuckers create their own laws, rules, hierarchy, governmental system, whatever. BUT MAKE IT CLEAR THEY NEED TO STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE REGULAR BUSINESS OF RUNNING THE UNITED STATES, and concern themselves with their own "country".
I would even go so far as to say once you become a resident of "Chaz" or whatever it's going to be called, they give up their American citizenship, and they need to stay the fuck "home".

First impulse was to send in the troops and rout the snot-nosed little punks, but I came up with a better idea.

Sic the bureaucracy on them.

1) Have CBP set up a perimeter and passport checkpoints....No passport, no visa, no exit from CHAZ.

2) Passports and other official documents will need approval by the State Department...They'll get right on that.

3) You want your own nation, fine...No trade (i.e. trucks with food and supplies) across the border until you establish diplomatic and trade relations with the U.S.....The pallet of paperwork for you to fill out, in triplicate, is on its way.

4) You'll probably want a UN ambassador too, so you can horn in on all the foreign aid loot that the feds foolishly spread around...That pallet of paperwork will be along as soon as it is collated.

5) Since you cretins can't grow anything more than a scruffy beard without someone drawing a picture for you, you'll be needing to set up trade agreements with the US, for food and other essentials...Maybe the Senate can squeeze that in between the dog-and-pony show hearings that they have upcoming and their summer break, but don't hold your breath.
Give them the government bureaceracy works!

My opinions on "Chaz" have also evolved. At first, I wanted them to be rounded up, thrown in jail, and their filth cleaned up.

But consider this. Many of us have talked about dividing up the country, and giving the one side half of the country, the other side the other half.
Think about it for a moment, if we could rid ourselves of the fanatical cretins, and regular liberal Dimocrats, I would be more than happy to hand over some property. Start out with an entire state, then eventually even more.
Let these fuckers create their own laws, rules, hierarchy, governmental system, whatever. BUT MAKE IT CLEAR THEY NEED TO STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE REGULAR BUSINESS OF RUNNING THE UNITED STATES, and concern themselves with their own "country".
I would even go so far as to say once you become a resident of "Chaz" or whatever it's going to be called, they give up their American citizenship, and they need to stay the fuck "home".
Dude! I have a plan! A 40 mile-wide strip along the southern border with Mexico..walled off, and all progs and blacks that want to can go there and do whatever it is they want to do! Limited trading for supplies..

Basically "Escape from New York" in a narrow strip on the southern border.
As a super-bonus, they can insulate the US from illegals!

If a baby is born in CHAZ right now is it an American citizen? :dunno:

View attachment 349757

My understanding is that they've all renounced their US citizenship.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Even if they don't renounce their US citizenship voluntarily, they can still have it taken away...

First impulse was to send in the troops and rout the snot-nosed little punks, but I came up with a better idea.

1) Have CBP set up a perimeter and passport checkpoints....No passport, no visa, no exit from CHAZ.

2) Passports and other official documents will need approval by the State Department...They'll get right on that.

3) You want your own nation, fine...No trade (i.e. trucks with food and supplies) across the border until you establish diplomatic and trade relations with the U.S.....The pallet of paperwork for you to fill out, in triplicate, is on its way.

4) You'll probably want a UN ambassador too, so you can horn in on all the foreign aid loot that the feds foolishly spread around...That pallet of paperwork will be along as soon as it is collated.

5) Since you cretins can't grow anything more than a scruffy beard without someone drawing a picture for you, you'll be needing to set up trade agreements with the US, for food and other essentials...Maybe the Senate can squeeze that in between the dog-and-pony show hearings that they have upcoming and their summer break, but don't hold your breath.

Gee isn't that what the southerners tried to do?
No, it’s more like what the fed had already been doing to the south. Unless you get your history from CNN or NPR or PBS or ABC or NBC or...

I like your first impulse better.... something like this:

I like your first impulse better.... something like this:

Do these sumbitches have a class III license?
Why are they firing machine guns, then?
Granted that's bullshit and everyone should be able to.
But..prohibition-era laws, when prohibition got repealed.
I had a cousin that didn't have to worry about that, he went to WW2 and made parts for guns.
He had a full-auto Tommy gun. Legally. Yessir!
That ain't even what he had in the war. He toted an M1 Garand with 8-round magazine.
Sonofabitch by the time I found one to give him he was dying.

He had some synthetic facsimile, but I found the real deal. Unfortunately, it was time for him to go; Damnit!
Que Sera Sera. Kinda makes me mad. He was a good cousin.

Last edited:

I would like to put them under a microscope and find out what their malfunction is

they are lunatics, but the cause is not entirely clear

I would like to put them under a microscope and find out what their malfunction is

My guess is leftist professors.

My guess is leftist professors.
Marxist hijacking of the democrat party, academia and media, all combined with the human need to belong.

Meanwhile Adam Schiff is already lobbying to give Chaz Military aid, in return some of those funds will be used to payoff (like a quid pro quo) Adam Schiff through campaign contributions alas his Ukrainian donor.

3) You want your own nation, fine...No trade (i.e. trucks with food and supplies) across the border until you establish diplomatic relations with the U.S.....The pallet of paperwork for you to fill out, in triplicate, is on its way.

Genius!!!

Death by bureaucratic red tape! Nice and slow and painful.
Why should they suffer any less than the rest of us?

establishmentdemocrat.png

Forum List

Back