Chaos in swing state Michigan GOP

We talked about this story a year ago. These people are hopelessly corrupt.
Will it affect their efforts in November.?
Divided parties rarely do well.
We talked about this story a year ago.
then why didn't you put itin History?

DePerno said that instead of running for state supreme court, he would “use my knowledge about how elections work to get Republicans elected”.

Matthew DePerno, who faces charges for allegedly assisting in a scheme to improperly access voting machines in the wake of the 2020 election,

Yeah it sounds like he had some schemes to get republicans elected.

and wanted to be on the state Supreme Court

DePerno said that instead of running for state supreme court, he would “use my knowledge about how elections work to get Republicans elected”.

Matthew DePerno, who faces charges for allegedly assisting in a scheme to improperly access voting machines in the wake of the 2020 election,

Yeah it sounds like he had some schemes to get republicans elected.

and wanted to be on the state Supreme Court

I suspect he passes for normal these days.

Irs breaking.
They will not sell many electric cars made there if it transitions to that. Detroit and its surrounding areas will decline or get another punch in its gut even if there was some improvement as the auto industry reduces more.

The main thing is that he is from KALAMAZOO.
This must mean that is a real place. I always thought it was a nade up name.
Great stuff!!

They will not sell many electric cars made there if it transitions to that. Detroit and its surrounding areas will decline or get another punch in its gut even if there was some improvement as the auto industry reduces more.
That is a random post classic sir.

Forum List

Back