Charges dropped against Miss. man in ricin letter case

Somebody didn't like him; he was set up and stuff he had posted on his websites were used to try and pin the actions on him.

Don't have a website.

Somebody didn't like him; he was set up and stuff he had posted on his websites were used to try and pin the actions on him.

Don't have a website.

Either that or they randomly found someone they could use. We will have to wait and see what, if anything comes of it. Those are serious charges.

I just hope for this guys sake it hasn't damaged his reputation too badly. I am sure there will be those that will be second guessing if he may have done it or not. Really a sad situation for him.

Don't have a website.

Either that or they randomly found someone they could use. We will have to wait and see what, if anything comes of it. Those are serious charges.

I just hope for this guys sake it hasn't damaged his reputation too badly. I am sure there will be those that will be second guessing if he may have done it or not. Really a sad situation for him.

Yes it is. Part of the problem is that this guy is a bit weird, not too bad, but he's bipolar so he was taken advantage of because of the conspiracy theory junk he posts on his websites. That ought to be a lesson to everyone posting online........

yeah, people do not understand how it can affect their lives and don't even think about how it could affect their employment even 20 years from now.

I'm not surprised. He sounded like a crackpot but not like a terrorist. Should be interesting to see if they catch someone that may have framed him.

Forum List

Back