Charges Dropped Against Phony Journalist Who Doctored Planned Parenthood Videos

Shame on Texas. :mad-61:

I always like to know specifically which parts were doctored. Can you point them out?

Do you always have to have everything spoonfed to you? Have you been living under a rock or something? Jesus. Here's a few links to get you up to speed.

Planned Parenthood Videos Were Altered, Analysis Finds

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

Attack On Planned Parenthood: 3 Deceptive Edits In The Video Claiming Planned Parenthood Is "Selling Aborted Baby Parts"

Have another heapin' helpin' of "SHIT, Dale just kicked my ass AGAIN!"....I have plenty. (snicker)

Who buys, sells and uses fetal tissue acquired from abortion clinics

I always like to know specifically which parts were doctored. Can you point them out?

Do you always have to have everything spoonfed to you? Have you been living under a rock or something? Jesus. Here's a few links to get you up to speed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/28/us/abortion-planned-parenthood-videos.html?_r=0

Attack On Planned Parenthood: 3 Deceptive Edits In The Video Claiming Planned Parenthood Is "Selling Aborted Baby Parts"

More spin propaganda babby eater?

Learn how to spell baby correctly, redneck troll. Perhaps you should spend a little less time smoking meth in that trailer of yours, and enroll in a 3rd grade writing class. Hey, it's just a suggestion, redneck.

Hey -- douchebag -- show me the court case that proves they sold baby parts. Can you do that, squirt?

Oh, you can't? Why's that?

Apparently it's not against the law to do so but it should be. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral. Where in the fuck do you think corporations that use baby parts are getting them from?? How fucking stupid are you?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Again, I ask....just how fucking STUPID are you? You have the links. Look at the profits they made even though they are suppose to be "non-profit". Two of the tapes where they are negotiating the sell of fetal tissue are proven to not have ANY editing at all. I saw ALL the tapes because I went through this shit when I was on another forum LAST year. Maybe the director can claim to have plausible deniability but the practice of selling fetal tissue is big money. You are one stupid and naive sack of shit.

What was that you said about throwing temper tantrums? lol

Again, you silly dunce, PP never profited from the sale of baby parts from aborted fetuses. There is ZERO evidence supporting your claim. Several investigations concluded the same.

Take your fucking lies and shove them up your ass.

What forum were you on?

I have done the research and I have done the vetting of any information that I come across and wish to use. So take that information and jam it up your ass sideways. What forum was I in this time last year? Why? Are you writing a book about how I am always kicking your ass? Guess ya better leave out that chapter. (snicker)

Have another heapin' helpin' of "SHIT, Dale just kicked my ass AGAIN!"....I have plenty. (snicker)

Jesus, you are slow. The claim made in the bullshit doctored videos were that they PROFITED from the sale of fetal tissue. Either you'll back up that assertion, or you'll get the fuck out of here. Pretty simple stuff, Dale.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/28/us/abortion-planned-parenthood-videos.html?_r=0

More spin propaganda babby eater?

Learn how to spell baby correctly, redneck troll. Perhaps you should spend a little less time smoking meth in that trailer of yours, and enroll in a 3rd grade writing class. Hey, it's just a suggestion, redneck.

Why do I need to spell correctly? When I trouble shoot and fix multimillion dollar machines baby eater, what's the incentive?

Hey -- douchebag -- show me the court case that proves they sold baby parts. Can you do that, squirt?

Apparently it's not against the law to do so but it should be. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral. Where in the fuck do you think corporations that use baby parts are getting them from?? How fucking stupid are you?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Again, I ask....just how fucking STUPID are you? You have the links. Look at the profits they made even though they are suppose to be "non-profit". Two of the tapes where they are negotiating the sell of fetal tissue are proven to not have ANY editing at all. I saw ALL the tapes because I went through this shit when I was on another forum LAST year. Maybe the director can claim to have plausible deniability but the practice of selling fetal tissue is big money. You are one stupid and naive sack of shit.

What was that you said about throwing temper tantrums? lol

Again, you silly dunce, PP never profited from the sale of baby parts from aborted fetuses. There is ZERO evidence supporting your claim. Several investigations concluded the same.

Take your fucking lies and shove them up your ass.

What forum were you on?

I have done the research and I have done the vetting of any information that I come across and wish to use. So take that information and jam it up your ass sideways. What forum was I in this time last year? Why? Are you writing a book about how I am always kicking your ass? Guess ya better leave out that chapter. (snicker)

You haven't done any research, so stop lying. You've never "vetted" anything in your life.

Again, PROVE that PP profited from the sale of fetus tissue. That was the original claim made by the charlatan frauds who produced the doctored videos -- the very videos that you thought were "real." lol, you're such a gullible twat.

You won't be able to prove it, because they never did PROFIT from it, slowpoke.

Jesus, you are slow. The claim made in the bullshit doctored videos were that they PROFITED from the sale of fetal tissue. Either you'll back up that assertion, or you'll get the fuck out of here. Pretty simple stuff, Dale.

It's well known that they profited off of baby parts, just like it is common knowledge liberals eat babys

HOLY fuck, where did the 127 million dollars come from for this "non-profit" organization? They get (snicker) "donations" for access to fetal material...donation = MONEY. You are the one that is dense. They play the gray area and the oversight of it is minimal at best. AGAIN I will show you a link and this is from 1999. Read, learn, grow, evolve....pull your head out of your ass.

Harvesting Fetal Body Parts

My guess is they got them from Mitt Romney's Stericycle. Isn't that how Ben Carson got them?

HOLY fuck, where did the 127 million dollars come from for this "non-profit" organization? They get (snicker) "donations" for access to fetal material...donation = MONEY. You are the one that is dense. They play the gray area and the oversight of it is minimal at best. AGAIN I will show you a link and this is from 1999. Read, learn, grow, evolve....pull your head out of your ass.

Money does not automatically equal PROFIT, dipshit. Charities and non-profit organizations receive donations, yet it is not PROFIT. How the fuck did you get to be so goddamn stupid? Business 101 idiot.

Money does not automatically equal PROFIT, dipshit. Charities and non-profit organizations receive donations, yet it is not PROFIT. How the fuck did you get to be so goddamn stupid? Business 101 idiot.

Hey, dumb ass, they are getting money for a product that they did not produce. What was the cost for allowing access to the fetus? What outlay of expenses did they incur? So.... once again I KICK that ass of yours........(snicker)

Hey, dumb ass, they are getting money for a product that they did not produce. What was the cost for allowing access to the fetus? What outlay of expenses did they incur? So.... once again I KICK that ass of yours........(snicker)

Dale, I don't really know how to put this any other way....but you are the dumbest person on the face of this planet.

The money goes towards handling, packing and transportation. It is NOT profit dollars.

The only ass you're kicking around here is your own. Your own words kick your own ass better than anyone else ever could. You dig your own hole, every time, without fail, no matter what the topic. What an absolute clusterfuck you are.

Did you post on DA?

Dale, I don't really know how to put this any other way....but you are the dumbest person on the face of this planet.

The money goes towards handling, packing and transportation. It is NOT profit dollars.

The only ass you're kicking around here is your own. Your own words kick your own ass better than anyone else ever could. You dig your own hole, every time, without fail, no matter what the topic. What an absolute clusterfuck you are.

Did you post on DA?

You got your ass kicked. and there is no other way to spin it...try as you may. Fetal tissue is big business and PP is getting in on the action and taking their cut Deny it all you want and you can piss and moan that the whistle blowers are not going to get jail time for exposing it....but it simply shows you to be one sorry POS. I am glad that I don't have to share the same airspace with you. You and those that think like you sicken me.

They shoulda' thrown The Book at that rw hack

Have some cheese with your w(h)ine, ass wipe. (snicker). If I could have my way, I would allow all liberals to have free abortions along with sterilization. The quicker we are rid of the parasitic commie left, the better off the planet will be.

Oh, so you're pro-abortion?

What else do you do with a cancer? (snicker)

Did you post on DA?

You got your ass kicked. and there is no other way to spin it...try as you may. Fetal tissue is big business and PP is getting in on the action and taking their cut Deny it all you want and you can piss and moan that the whistle blowers are not going to get jail time for exposing it....but it simply shows you to be one sorry POS. I am glad that I don't have to share the same airspace with you. You and those that think like you sicken me.

No, it is not "big business," you ignorant redneck dunce. It IS useful for scientific research and stem cell research. But the tissue is not sold for a profit -- that is illegal. Nothing is being spun here, there is no need to as the facts speak for themselves.

So again, take your fucking lies and shove them up your ass. Lying scum.

Forum List

Back