🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Charles Manson follower Lynette Squeaky Fromme living life as ‘very friendly’ neighbor in rural NY!

Manson was friends with The Beach Boys. Brian Wilson was scared of him. Manson once held a knife to Wilson's throat and said how would you like it if i killed you. do it, wilson muttered, and manson backed off. wilson was self-destructive. Manson bragged that prison was his daddy, and the streets were his mother.

He and his followers stayed in Dennis Wilson's house for a time.

And Meat Loaf once picked up a hitchhiker...Charles Manson.

Not only was she part of the Manson Family, but she tried to assassinate a president. She should be in jail the rest of her life.

I agree. But for one whose crime was attempted murder, much less that of a sitting President, “the rest of her life” ought to have been made very brief.

Jerry Ford

As an odd factoide—the only President of the United States to achieve that position without having been elected to that nor the Vice President position. He was assigned the position of Vice President to replace Spiro Agnew, who was the elected Vice President, and who resigned in disgrace after a scandal; and then rose to the Presidency when Nixon resigned, in an unrelated scandal.

When liberals inveigh against the death penalty, their first argument is that “life without parole” is actually a harsher punishment. They then invariably start arguing for parole. And here we are...

Squeaky spent nearly 40 years in prison, and she didn't kill anyone.

MEANWHILE, Jason Van Dyke, who shot LaQuan McDonald 16 times, is only going to spend 7 years in prison, and will probably be out in 3.

I agree. But for one whose crime was attempted murder, much less that of a sitting President, “the rest of her life” ought to have been made very brief.

When we start executing these corrupt cops who shoot black children, THEN you can come back to me about executing people who tried to kill someone and failed.

You can always count on JoeB131 to come out on the side of criminals.

You can always count on Mormon Bob to show a lack of humanity.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how locking up a 70 year old woman for not killing someone is humane or just.

While giving a cop a slap on the wrist for shooting a child is okay.

You can always count on JoeB131 to come out on the side of criminals.

…and terrorists.

Here's the thing, Mormon Bob.

Charlie Manson ordered his followers to kill a bunch of people in the Tate-Labianca murders.

Brigham Young ordered his followers to kill a bunch of people at the Mountain Meadows Massacre...

So why does only one of these leaders of a whacky sex cult have a university named after him today.

ZING!

Forum List

Back