🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Charlie Crist ad blames DeSantis for high gas and grocery prices

When you inflate the currency supply, your purchasing power takes the hit. This is but only a single consequence of inflation.

What's so hard to understand?

I saw this ad during the Gator game yesterday.

People in Seattle are paying more for gas and groceries because of DESANTIS?

No one takes him seriously.

I think he's actually working for Desantis. There's no other explanation.

Because he is a super ultra maga deluxe 9000.

Pm me for payment details.
To be clear, you are saying Ron DeSantis caused a global recession because he is a super ultra maga deluxe 9000?

I will have to do some research.

That seems false.

I saw this ad during the Gator game yesterday.

People in Seattle are paying more for gas and groceries because of DESANTIS?
I don't understand. Biden said inflation is at zero and that gas prices are no longer high.

He will…
And he will make Mexico pay for it
I would watch drug dealers shove fentanyl up Jills stinky flaccid ass and slowly kill her. She helped to make the peasants pay trillions and we are living poorer today. Most of the peasants worth 10% less than when the jit bag took office are loving it.

To be clear, you are saying Ron DeSantis caused a global recession because he is a super ultra maga deluxe 9000?

I will have to do some research.

That seems false.

MOTHERFUCKER!

I did my research and Ron DeSantis actually is responsible for the global recession.

Holy Shit…Resnic is correct.

What is more astonishing is that according to my research, DeSantis started the Russia Ukraine war.

DeSantis is scum.

OK, Resnic, you win. There is a global recession because DeSantis is a super ultra maga deluxe 9000.

You got me.

DM me and you got your $100

Well done. Crist will win.

No takers for my $100?

All you have to do is explain how DeSantis is the reason for high gas and grocery prices as Charlie Crist states.

Specifically, how did DeSantis cause global inflation?

Is your silence an admission that Crist is lying?

Ha, I will take that challenge, and I expect my cash ASAP!

He is responsible, because he continues to insist he will NOT run for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the world knows that if he does not and Trump becomes the nominee, there is a 50-50 chance we get another Leftist, and massive inflation will continue-)

Tongue and cheek? Absolutely; but you can see by the open mic reports what the rest of the world thinks of Biden, thus Leftist positions. You can also figure it out, from what heads of our most prolific banks are saying; and some of these heads are DEMOCRATS, but still saying it.

Anybody into politics across the globe (except for some Leftists in this country) are well aware that Biden is NOT running this country; his unelected underlings are. They also know, that these unelected underlings will still be in some sort of power if another Leftist is elected. They are well aware as of this time, the best chance to beat these unelected clowns and Leftists is Ron DeSantis as of this post.

Therefore-----------> As long as DeSantis sits on the fence, he is partially responsible, lol.

(ok, OK, I will make it easy for you. 50 bucks and we are square! Just kidding)

Forum List

Back