🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Charlie Crist ad blames DeSantis for high gas and grocery prices

Ha, I will take that challenge, and I expect my cash ASAP!

He is responsible, because he continues to insist he will NOT run for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the world knows that if he does not and Trump becomes the nominee, there is a 50-50 chance we get another Leftist, and massive inflation will continue-)

Tongue and cheek? Absolutely; but you can see by the open mic reports what the rest of the world thinks of Biden, thus Leftist positions. You can also figure it out, from what heads of our most prolific banks are saying; and some of these heads are DEMOCRATS, but still saying it.

Anybody into politics across the globe (except for some Leftists in this country) are well aware that Biden is NOT running this country; his unelected underlings are. They also know, that these unelected underlings will still be in some sort of power if another Leftist is elected. They are well aware as of this time, the best chance to beat these unelected clowns and Leftists is Ron DeSantis as of this post.

Therefore-----------> As long as DeSantis sits on the fence, he is partially responsible, lol.

(ok, OK, I will make it easy for you. 50 bucks and we are square! Just kidding)

Hey man, not bad. :D

I dont know about the accuracy, but the effort is outstanding.

Lets go cult!

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!

Explain specifically how Ron DeSantis caused the global recession.

DESANTIS IS WORSR THAN TRUMP!

Here is your shot. Light him up. Blame him for the global recession.

List the reasons:

1)

Lets go cult!

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!

Explain specifically how Ron DeSantis caused the global recession.

DESANTIS IS WORSR THAN TRUMP!

Here is your shot. Light him up. Blame him for the global recession.

List the reasons:

1)

Nothing, huh?

Thats your message for the midterms….nothing.

Forum List

Back