🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Charlie Crist ad blames DeSantis for high gas and grocery prices

Anyone?

Free $100.

Explain how Ron DeSantis made gas and grocery prices high around the planet.

The Dem candidate for Governor of Florida said that DeSantis caused high gas and grocery prices.

I am offering $100 to anyone who can prove it and I get NOTHING?

Cult, are you admitting that Crist is lying?

Blech!~ He never copped to that, did he? I mean, he wasn't a superbad governor, but he's a slimy politician.

In all honesty, I'd say Jeb! was worse than Crist.

He is a known closet case in Florida.

I dont care, but he should just be who he is.

Anyone who wants to say I am playing politics…Lindsay Graham is a closet case just like Charlie Crist.

You can’t have it both ways

If Biden is responsible for a global spike in the price of Gasoline

Then DeSantis is responsible for the spike in Florida

If you can show us any actions he's taken for the price increase which of course you can't. We can point to all kinds of anti-energy policies by the Communist party.

If you can show us any actions he's taken for the price increase which of course you can't. We can point to all kinds of anti-energy policies by the Communist party.
He failed to make Florida energy independent

Blame DeSantis for Florida gas prices

308600403_128645423268196_2714466513584200843_n.jpg

He failed to make Florida energy independent

Blame DeSantis for Florida gas prices
Florida is a rising state that is slowly improving the infrastructure to survive disasters like from weather. It needs to actually build a highway through rural counties on the western side and northern area of the peninsula and is having a tough time because of local opposition. The electrical grid is on a few decades program to have all lines placed underground. There is a conventional passenger/cargo train expansion and upgrades to the rails. Much of its power for electricity does come from fossil fuels and there are a couple of nuclear power plants. Decisions must be made on building on some barrier islands and Miami has overbuilt to craziness on the water.

No takers for my $100?

All you have to do is explain how DeSantis is the reason for high gas and grocery prices as Charlie Crist states.

Specifically, how did DeSantis cause global inflation?

Is your silence an admission that Crist is lying?

Forum List

Back