Charting Trump vs. Biden.

growing up, I listened to Bob Hope and others doing political comedy, and the people knew it was comedy, they didn't take it seriously.

when did we start taking comedy as serious commentary?

growing up, I listened to Bob Hope and others doing political comedy, and the people knew it was comedy, they didn't take it seriously.

when did we start taking comedy as serious commentary?

That's pretty funny, says the side that watches FOX News and reads Breitbart online.

Oh yea, then there is that Trump fella...

How can something be so hilarious and depressing at the same time?

Its depressing because you democrats did this to yourselves because you are dishonest, tribe-over-country, unpatriotic assholes. It wasnt just the media who covered up his senility, it was all of YOU democrats who defended this senile behavior since 2019. BECAUSE you defended that behavior, he became your choice by default. You all refused to be honest about his senility, his corruption and his incompetent policies, so now youre stuck with him.

You scumbags deserve Joe. Fuck you.

giphy.gif

Its depressing because you democrats did this to yourselves because you are dishonest, tribe-over-country, unpatriotic assholes. It wasnt just the media who covered up his senility, it was all of YOU democrats who defended this senile behavior since 2019. BECAUSE you defended that behavior, he became your choice by default. You all refused to be honest about his senility, his corruption and his incompetent policies, so now youre stuck with him.

You scumbags deserve Joe. Fuck you.

giphy.gif

Says the guy who loves Trump.

This makes your judgement, at best, highly questionable. And one thing you Trumpers can't comprehend is the other side is not a monolith, I never liked Biden in 2020 or 2024 and was previously forced to vote for him to, well, kind of save democracy from your side.

So FOAD. ;)

Says the guy who loves Trump.

This makes your judgement, at best, highly questionable. And one thing you Trumpers can't comprehend is the other side is not a monolith, I never liked Biden in 2020 or 2024 and was previously forced to vote for him to, well, kind of save democracy from your side.

So FOAD. ;)
Odanny - "Even if you rub their noses in it, they won't admit these videos of Biden have been doctored."

BUSTED!!!!

Then why did you post this? You are literally defending Biden and his senility. You are providing cover for Biden EXACTLY like I accused you of. Youre a fucking liar and you deserve Biden. YOU defended his senility.

Last edited:
BUSTED!!!!

Then why did you post this? You are literally defending Biden and his senility. You are providing cover for Biden EXACTLY like I accused you of. Youre a fucking liar and you deserve Biden. YOU defended his senility.

Odanny - "Even if you rub their noses in it, they won't admit these videos of Biden have been doctored."

You wouldn't understand satire if it slapped you upside your Neanderthal skull.

You wouldn't understand satire if it slapped you upside your Neanderthal skull.
That isnt satire. That is you lying. I instantly proved that you are a liar with almost no effort.

YOU deserve Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back