CHAZ forced to ask city for help when fire breaks out.

Brilliant. Guess their “protest experiment” is over huh? FAIL! LOL

Do you have a credible site by a credible author?

LOL....you dipshits were saying a few days ago CHAZ wasn't even real and it was fake news.
The only reason someone would claim that is if they knew it would reflect poorly on dems.

I say its fake news.

What is?
Your new homeland or the fire?
You'll have to be more informative since everything that makes dems look bad is fake news to you.
Unfortunately for you demwits they usually turn out to be true.

I live in MI where they stormed the capital with AK 15's.

Whats an AK-15?
I don't know, I only shot a M16 on the rifle range in basic.

LOL....you dipshits were saying a few days ago CHAZ wasn't even real and it was fake news.
The only reason someone would claim that is if they knew it would reflect poorly on dems.

I say its fake news.

What is?
You'll have to be more informative since everything that makes dems look bad is fake news to you.

Whats an AK-15?

So what was your qualification score?
That would probably depend on whether hitting a lot of trees and getting a near miss on the DI counted!!! :abgg2q.jpg:

She may have scored a 350....after some "under the table" negotiations with the DI .
Darn, she must be another Kamala Harris, since the max score for Marines is 250, and the Army counts "hits" out of 40 rounds (max score = 40)!!!:dance:

I say its fake news.

What is?

Yeah, I remember that. What was it, several dozen dead, the governor assassinated, 5 city blocks burned to the ground? Something like that? Or did everyone make their point peacefully and leave with no one harmed? Don't bother answering because we already know.

I say its fake news.

What is?

Whats an AK-15?

I say its fake news.

What is?

Whats an AK-15?

That would probably depend on whether hitting a lot of trees and getting a near miss on the DI counted!!! :abgg2q.jpg:

She may have scored a 350....after some "under the table" negotiations with the DI .
Darn, she must be another Kamala Harris, since the max score for Marines is 250, and the Army counts "hits" out of 40 rounds (max score = 40)!!!:dance:

Expert is 305-350.

So yeah she probably came in around 280-304 as a Sharp Shooter due to her poor under the table skills.

I say its fake news.

What is?

You sound like Senile Joe. AK 15s

I say its fake news.

What is?

Whats an AK-15?

I say its fake news.

What is?

Whats an AK-15?

Expert is 305-350.

So yeah she probably came in around 280-304 as a Sharp Shooter due to her poor under the table skills.
My bad...

I was going by what I found online, and didn't realize that they are counting both qualification rounds now...

Marine Corps Rifle Qualification Badge States Marine Corps Rifle,220 to 250 for Expert.

I say its fake news.

What is?

The MI state capital where not one shot was fired and no one was injured? Yeah, good comparison.

To funny..

These vagabonds, social misfits and apparently otherwise unskilled people have declared the area as independent from the United States, and they are calling it the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone,” or CHAZ for short.

I say its fake news.

What is?

The MI state capital where not one shot was fired and no one was injured? Yeah, good comparison.

It's Pen*%loper,we've come to expect low effort from her.

Take those panty waist freaks to the clown show.

They are not paying utilities, water and power. SHUT IT OFF

Don't supply food, they originally ran out in 3 days.

Don't empty their porta potties, let them stink and over flow.

Business owners who are being extorted to operate. Get on the roof tops. Throw water balloons of piss, paint, pig blood, anything they can dream up. Fire blanks at them till they scatter to their tents. Pop their beady heads out, fire more.

Air drop hundreds of pacifiers.

Erect a tall chain link fence with razor wire, keep them in, bleeding heart libs out.

Do a fly over with a plane and banner. "WELCOME TO Venezuela " Put up signs on the fence. "go home to mommys basement, she will feed you, wash your clothes, wipe your snotty noses and your shitty asses. STAY THERE

Forum List

Back