Check how the deviants are spinning the Evergreeen State U tranny lockerroom incident

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
justin adkins: Do Trans* People Work Out?

"Last year Evergreen College in Washington caught flack for supporting a transgender student's locker room choice. The fact that this trans woman used the women's locker room became national news. The fear that we might have our name plastered all over CNN for taking a shower after working out is a real fear that trans* people face on a regular basis. We need a space to discuss and support each other in the face of discrimination like this."

In reality the mutant was exposing "her" penis to little girls in the locker room, lounging around naked with "her" penis exposed.

Shocking that these liberal mutants are trying to lie in their quest to make more demands are cry bigotry.

What a fucking deviant freak of nature.

Another thread about transsexuals? Did a tranny traumatize you when you were younger?

My point is they are now lying in order for their agenda to force others to deny reality. If I forced you to accept that I'm the president, will you be fine with that?

"Last year Evergreen College in Washington caught flack for supporting a transgender student's locker room choice. The fact that this trans woman used the women's locker room became national news. The fear that we might have our name plastered all over CNN for taking a shower after working out is a real fear that trans* people face on a regular basis. We need a space to discuss and support each other in the face of discrimination like this."

In reality the mutant was exposing "her" penis to little girls in the locker room, lounging around naked with "her" penis exposed.

Shocking that these liberal mutants are trying to lie in their quest to make more demands are cry bigotry.

While I agree they do not rate their own rooms, there are no "little" girls at a State College or University. They are all grown women and the ones I ran into when I used to use the swimming pool there were the type that did not shave nor take baths or comb their hair. Riding the Bus out to that school was a lot of fun when you had to smell them all the way there.

While I agree they do not rate their own rooms, there are no "little" girls at a State College or University. They are all grown women and the ones I ran into when I used to use the swimming pool there were the type that did not shave nor take baths or comb their hair. Riding the Bus out to that school was a lot of fun when you had to smell them all the way there.

Wrong, kids from area schools use the facilities there.

College Allows Transgender Man to Expose Himself to Young Girls | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Uh, oh! Sounds like problem for the democracy/republic debaters. Do we want to democratically force social ideas on minorities or do we want to protect and give a voice to them, like a republic?

This does not mean I am taking a position, just posing a thorny question.

Another tranny thread. I am starting to think some therapy might be in order.

The fucked up ones are the ones who allow people with penises into the women's bathrooms

The fucked up ones are the ones who allow people with penises into the women's bathrooms
Allowing an adult male to expose himself to children.

The facilities in question are used by children from local schools.

Liberals are paedophiles.

Libs are beginning the process of normalizing pedoephilia, but I have a feeling most realize how insane that is and won't fully support it. They might if they start getting called bigots though.

If the transgendered female still has a penis, guess what?

That is not a transgendered person.

If the transgendered female still has a penis, guess what?

That is not a transgendered person.

That's not what trannies and liberals push. They are transgendered so long as they think they are the opposite sex. Only a small percent of trannies actually go all the way with surgery for two reasons, once they have teh surgery they will not have functioning sex organs anymore, and two, it's expensive.

Allowing an adult male to expose himself to children.

The facilities in question are used by children from local schools.

Liberals are paedophiles.

It ain't liberals being caught in bathrooms with gay men or little boys, now, is it?

actually, yes they have...

To suggest that both parties haven't had their own sickies, well...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back