Check out IRS Code...Section 6103...Very interesting (and swamp draining)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why Trump isn't going to be able to stop the IRS from releasing the past 6 years of tax returns requested by the Congress.

And...............it's been a law since 1924, so Trump can't say that the Dems suddenly sprung this on him.

.....AND, my friend, there is NO regulation to stop the Committee from reviewing these past 6 years and then asking for an additional decade of tax returns.........I am sure that even Donny's family is murmuring, "....what the hell did daddy get us into with his run-away ego???
You already got a years worth of his returns. Maddow proved you wrong, Trump paid more than Obama and Hillary. Lol, you're pathetic.

Fear not, Trump cultist....ALL IS WELL in Trump's world........LMAO

(BTW, did you ever wonder how those 2005 tax returns showed up out of the blue......LOL)

That is why Trump isn't going to be able to stop the IRS from releasing the past 6 years of tax returns requested by the Congress.

And...............it's been a law since 1924, so Trump can't say that the Dems suddenly sprung this on him.

.....AND, my friend, there is NO regulation to stop the Committee from reviewing these past 6 years and then asking for an additional decade of tax returns.........I am sure that even Donny's family is murmuring, "....what the hell did daddy get us into with his run-away ego???
You already got a years worth of his returns. Maddow proved you wrong, Trump paid more than Obama and Hillary. Lol, you're pathetic.

Fear not, Trump cultist....ALL IS WELL in Trump's world........LMAO

(BTW, did you ever wonder how those 2005 tax returns showed up out of the blue......LOL)

.ALL IS WELL in Trump's world.......

Considering your lack of evidence, it looks like that may be true

I read it.

Now I want YOUR interpretation of what you 'think' it says.

When was that Emancipation Proclamation issued???...............LOL

What doe THAT have to do with the topic?

Deflecting?

(as usual?)

Here....a bit more direct....I do NOT follow orders from dimwits.....Trump cult members, however......LOL

You don't back up your OPs too well either.

I read it.

Now I want YOUR interpretation of what you 'think' it says.

When was that Emancipation Proclamation issued???...............LOL

What doe THAT have to do with the topic?

Deflecting?

(as usual?)

Here....a bit more direct....I do NOT follow orders from dimwits.....Trump cult members, however......LOL
Answer my question then explain why if they leak the info the law won't apply?

What's there to "back up" the statute is crystal clear.....Trump's tax returns MUST and WILL be turned over to the House committee....period.

The thread was just a reminder to all the cultists that the walls are closing in around the charlatan.

...and I did not expect for this thread to be around much longer......for obvious reasons, correct Willi???....LOL

The Trump cultists seem to want to talk about what happens AFTER Trump's tax returns are provided to Congress rather than the fact that they WILL be

What's there to "back up" the statute is crystal clear.....Trump's tax returns MUST and WILL be turned over to the House committee....period.

The thread was just a reminder to all the cultists that the walls are closing in around the charlatan.

...and I did not expect for this thread to be around much longer......for obvious reasons, correct Willi???....LOL

Here's the site,

Disclosure Laws | Internal Revenue Service

link it.

and why would your silly thread be moved?

Not so fast

Not so fast

Well, it was locked for a bit. I tried to reply to another poster, and saw that it had been locked, but no reason given.

Thanks for bringing it back. I've got a hunch that there are going to be quite a few interesting developments concerning this over the next few weeks.

Actually it says that IF they do get his records and release them they can and will be charged on a Federal Felony charge. As for contempt of Congress? Remind me how that effected Holder?

If they get his tax returns and find that he's committed crimes, Congress will be able to release it to the public.

After you check out that IRS Code, also take a few minutes to check out what prompted this Code to become part of our statute, by looking up what happened in the TeaPot Dome affair in the 1920s......

It involved bribery and payouts....and even involved the WH.

I am very sure that Trump's lawyers and accountants are ALSO looking up that IRS Code.
What clause in 6103 are you talking about?

Actually it says that IF they do get his records and release them they can and will be charged on a Federal Felony charge. As for contempt of Congress? Remind me how that effected Holder?

If they get his tax returns and find that he's committed crimes, Congress will be able to release it to the public.
I always find it hilarious when some post.
How many of you really think that the IRS has not gone through Trumps tax returns with a fine tooth comb?
There was talk that Mueller and his team looked at them. If they did what do you think they missed?
Do any of you really believe that Trump does his own taxes? He has CPAs do them. If anything were to be wrong the CPAs would be the ones in trouble. But only an idiot would think that a CPA firm would go to jail for someone else.

The only reason the democrats want Trumps tax returns is that they hope he took perfectly legal deductions in the hopes that one of them might be big enough that they can get some of the crazies to believe that he did not pay his fair share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back