Zone1 Check out my Gangster Style

What is wrong with you ?
You look absurd and I seriously question your grip on reality if you identify with that awful background -- devoid of anything that even slightly smells of talent and lacking any real spark of creativity .

I am 100% for ethnic groups finding their identity, voice and educating themselves .
So encourage it , but also make them aware that their efforts so far only warrant marks for effort and determination .But do that constructively .
The musical talent is marginal and their ability to use words "artistically" is elementary and crude .

Above all . So boring .Utterly and irredeemably boring .

Of course imho.

What is wrong with you ?
You look absurd and I seriously question your grip on reality if you identify with that awful background -- devoid of anything that even slightly smells of talent and lacking any real spark of creativity .

I am 100% for ethnic groups finding their identity, voice and educating themselves .
So encourage it , but also make them aware that their efforts so far only warrant marks for effort and determination .But do that constructively .
The musical talent is marginal and their ability to use words "artistically" is elementary and crude .

Above all . So boring .Utterly and irredeemably boring .

Of course imho.

Those are Two Pack and Snoop Dog. I doubt they lack any talent. They are two of worlds most famous hip hopers. I just use their music as background for my videos, but it is not me, who rapps or sings. You thought maybe it is me, unwitty how you are. Thats why you say no talent etc.

Forum List

Back