Check out the moron test rat getting an experimental vaccine

OOOO OOOO OOOO Mr. Kotter stab me first

Nice face on the DOOF huh?

That nose could never fill up

elisa-granato-650.jpg_997313609.jpg_982521881.jpg

Stop being a jackass...she has more guts than you do....
She is a brain dead lab rat...............................

With three noses

Just because you are an anti-vaxxer doesn't mean we all are.
Why should I want a vaccine for a disease that I already had and have the antibodies for?

You can be first in line, have fun

Did you get an antibody test, and did you get the test? I don't care, you are an anti vaxxer, the site you recommended smears vaccines.
He is afraid of vaccines....we are going to have to get over that kind of fear if we are going to beat this virus...The good news is only 70% of the population needs to be vaccinated to kill off the virus....but esalla and people like him should not scare people...

He claims that he has already had covid so he wouldn't need a vaccine anyway....so why would he come on here and frighten people about a vaccine we no nothing about and he won't have to get....I don't get it....
I don't trust the vaccine.....and will not get it.........and the Herd will get immunity whether people want it or not.........it will run it's course.........

If you want to be a LAB RAT..........GO AHEAD......Will not be me.
That's your choice...I want to see my family and friends again...I want to get on a plane and not fear I will be sick when I get where I'm going....don't call people lab rats because they have built up confidence in vaccines....millions of people get vaccinated every flu season....and never get sick....
Whatever................I refuse you choose.......as long as it stays that way then there is no problem.

When some come and say I have no choice in it.........which may or may not be coming.......then we will have a serious disagreement.
Packing hollow points for the occasion

OOOO OOOO OOOO Mr. Kotter stab me first

Nice face on the DOOF huh?

That nose could never fill up

elisa-granato-650.jpg_997313609.jpg_982521881.jpg

Stop being a jackass...she has more guts than you do....
She is a brain dead lab rat...............................

With three noses

Just because you are an anti-vaxxer doesn't mean we all are.
Why should I want a vaccine for a disease that I already had and have the antibodies for?

You can be first in line, have fun

Did you get an antibody test, and did you get the test? I don't care, you are an anti vaxxer, the site you recommended smears vaccines.
He is afraid of vaccines....we are going to have to get over that kind of fear if we are going to beat this virus...The good news is only 70% of the population needs to be vaccinated to kill off the virus....but esalla and people like him should not scare people...

He claims that he has already had covid so he wouldn't need a vaccine anyway....so why would he come on here and frighten people about a vaccine we no nothing about and he won't have to get....I don't get it....
I don't trust the vaccine.....and will not get it.........and the Herd will get immunity whether people want it or not.........it will run it's course.........

If you want to be a LAB RAT..........GO AHEAD......Will not be me.
LOL what do we care if rambo gets stuck and then dies when he really catches covid because he had the vaccine
View attachment 365075
You look intelligent there actually

Forum List

Back