Check out the moron test rat getting an experimental vaccine

This article is proof about why no one trusts the Media anymore.........Social Media played up she died from it BS.

I hope for the best for her............but I will not follow...........I have no trust in our Gov't.......this virus....and those pushing the vaccine anymore....

You want to take it........go ahead........you want to order me to take it.......BRING A GUN with the shot......YOU WILL NEED IT.
So don't take it. Nobody will hold a gun on you, so don't be melodramatic. If it works out I will take it, as I have never had a negative reaction to a vaccine that lasted more than 24-36 hours. I do not personally know people who have, though I know they are out there. You probably do know some or probably would not have such a visceral reaction to vaccines. That being the case, do as you think best. I kind of doubt you are one of the dyed-in-the-wool anti-science people, as you are communicating using a computer, instead of a pigeon with a note on it's leg.
I will as long as that long written comment comes true.............if you try to force it........well then that statement will not be true...

My point stands........don't go to get tested unless you are fing dying........no need to FEED THE HYPE MACHINE. If somehow I do get it and I didn't actually have it in January.........then if a fever it will get caught at work......we check for temp just to get in.....................that's job related THOUGH....

I'm over this nonsense.........it will end after the election and not until then........only question is how much more damage will happen.................how many people will lose everything again.......and how the media continues to HYPE THIS BS......

If you wanted to fuck a country up.....well hell this was the way to do it.

Too late for me. Had my fluids sample 4 times in last 4 week. Some say I have had it. Some say I have not had it. One says I do not have it now. I believe in testing, sampling and tracing if necessary. I accept it as necessary to check and try to control the spread. Not a political thing, just a science thing. Good luck. Hope neither one of us gets it.

OOOO OOOO OOOO Mr. Kotter stab me first

Nice face on the DOOF huh?

That nose could never fill up

elisa-granato-650.jpg_997313609.jpg_982521881.jpg

Stop being a jackass...she has more guts than you do....
She is a brain dead lab rat...............................

With three noses

Just because you are an anti-vaxxer doesn't mean we all are.
Why should I want a vaccine for a disease that I already had and have the antibodies for?

You can be first in line, have fun

With three noses

Why should I want a vaccine for a disease that I already had and have the antibodies for?

Did you get an antibody test, and did you get the test? I don't care, you are an anti vaxxer, the site you recommended smears vaccines.

Now they are saying

With three noses

Now they are saying the antibodies only last a few months. Beats me. Doesn't speak well for the lasting effect of a vaccine either. Hope that is incorrect. Hope they actually come up with one that works without doing damage to something else you need. If they do, I'll line up and take it after it is proven safe.

With three noses

Did you get an antibody test, and did you get the test? I don't care, you are an anti vaxxer, the site you recommended smears vaccines.
My entire family had the covid-19 in March just at the time of the lockdown. At the time I could not have gotten tested if I begged because I was healthy, there was no antibody test either, you have the antibodies if you had the disease. People ask me if I wore a mask at the time and the CDC was telling people that mask were not needed at the time.

LOL I do not even have a family doctor as I do not need one, sick people go to doctors not healthy ones.

Now for how do I know I had the disease

Day 1, sweat during lunch profusely until I got out of my truck and took off my sweatshirt, was soaking wet, sweating stopped in about half an hour. Then no symptoms
Day 2, after lunch coincidentally I got severe stomach pains, believed I was infected and took the next day off which was a Friday.
Day 3, Woke up late and at about noon figured out that I felt like 100 percent, Friday nigh got severe diarrhea which was actually a good thing as the stomach issue went down the drain.
Day 4, Saturday, no symptoms evident energy level normal, then the wife served me chicken and rice and I literally could not taste anything.

The kid puked in the gym, so did I 2 weeks prior, the wife lost her hearing for about 5 days with no congestion to account for this.

Today, rode up and down the two biggest hills on the entire East coast of America on my race bicycle 40.4 miles total rode, covid was great as I get to laugh at morons walking in mask.......................

Cheers

Now they are saying

With three noses

Now they are saying the antibodies only last a few months. Beats me. Doesn't speak well for the lasting effect of a vaccine either. Hope that is incorrect. Hope they actually come up with one that works without doing damage to something else you need. If they do, I'll line up and take it after it is proven safe.
Funny thing about antibodies as they may be right I have no evidence to argue, however all a vaccine does is provide antibodies so if they only last a few months the vaccine will be useless

Now they are saying

With three noses

Funny thing about antibodies as they may be right I have no evidence to argue, however all a vaccine does is provide antibodies so if they only last a few months the vaccine will be useless
That is exactly what they are worried about. Heard and read reports, that some labs that were working on vaccine, have changed to working on treatment methods for this very reason. Supposedly I had it also. Significantly older than you, I cannot blow it off, just as I cannot walk across the street blindfolded. I hope both groups progress well. I figure I will catch it or catch it again within next year and hope it works out.

Now they are saying

With three noses

That is exactly what they are worried about. Heard and read reports, that some labs that were working on vaccine, have changed to working on treatment methods for this very reason. Supposedly I had it also. Significantly older than you, I cannot blow it off, just as I cannot walk across the street blindfolded. I hope both groups progress well. I figure I will catch it or catch it again within next year and hope it works out.
Start exercising, it's the best thing to stay young and healthy. If you think you had it you did and if you do get it again it will likely be milder than the first time. One of the speculations as to why some people have no symptoms is because they were infected previously which means this is not really as new as they are claiming

Now they are saying

With three noses

Start exercising, it's the best thing to stay young and healthy. If you think you had it you did and if you do get it again it will likely be milder than the first time. One of the speculations as to why some people have no symptoms is because they were infected previously which means this is not really as new as they are claiming
Pretty good shape for my age, swimming daily with occasional Biking and white water or overnight long distance Kayaking, skiing in winter and gym. Wouldn't turn down a little help from medical science, though. But know way, am I going for a vaccine that only lasts 3 or 4 months. I don't have to take anything to stay health on a regular basis now and not planning on it. A 3 or 4 month vaccine is too much like a marketing plan to suit me. I won't but that, even if free from Tri-Care and Medicare.

Now they are saying

With three noses

Pretty good shape for my age, swimming daily with occasional Biking and white water or overnight long distance Kayaking, skiing in winter and gym. Wouldn't turn down a little help from medical science, though. But know way, am I going for a vaccine that only lasts 3 or 4 months. I don't have to take anything to stay health on a regular basis now and not planning on it. A 3 or 4 month vaccine is too much like a marketing plan to suit me. I won't but that, even if free from Tri-Care and Medicare.
Biking is the best exercise, try taking nitric oxide boosters when you exercise, citrulline maleate, beet root powder, and arginine akg, this will relax your arteries allowing for greater bloodflow and better recovery all while lowering BP. I also take 100mg of Natrol DHEA every day along with a multi and K2-D3 supplement.

Check this out and just do it, it's legal, buy it all at iherb

Now they are saying

With three noses

Biking is the best exercise, try taking nitric oxide boosters when you exercise, citrulline maleate, beet root powder, and arginine akg, this will relax your arteries allowing for greater bloodflow and better recovery all while lowering BP. I also take 100mg of Natrol DHEA every day along with a multi and K2-D3 supplement.

Guess I am just Mr Natural. I am not seeking peak performance, just general good health based on lifestyle, decent variety of food and staying active. Seems to work for me. Never got into supplements above and beyond a reasonably healthy diet. I know it works for many and I might have to at some point if my body quits making what I need from what I eat. I do not want to train my body to need supplements or drugs any sooner than I need to. Pretty happy about turning 66 in a couple of months and not needing anything other than what I am already doing.

Now they are saying

With three noses

Guess I am just Mr Natural. I am not seeking peak performance, just general good health based on lifestyle, decent variety of food and staying active. Seems to work for me. Never got into supplements above and beyond a reasonably healthy diet. I know it works for many and I might have to at some point if my body quits making what I need from what I eat. I do not want to train my body to need supplements or drugs any sooner than I need to. Pretty happy about turning 66 in a couple of months and not needing anything other than what I am already doing.

Peak performance declines with age, unless you push it you will end up old. Nothing comes from nothing, I am 55 and deadlift over 400lbs, 20 to 35 year olds just walk away and scratch their heads. Rode 40 miles this morning, I couldn't do that when I was 20...........................

Now they are saying

With three noses

Peak performance declines with age, unless you push it you will end up old. Nothing comes from nothing, I am 55 and deadlift over 400lbs, 20 to 35 year olds just walk away and scratch their heads. Rode 40 miles this morning, I couldn't do that when I was 20...........................

More power to ya. You are going to end up old someday, anyway. Just the laws of nature. You can bend them and stretch them, but they are there and you cannot break them.

Now they are saying

With three noses

More power to ya. You are going to end up old someday, anyway. Just the laws of nature. You can bend them and stretch them, but they are there and you cannot break them.

This woman is my idol, she at 73 won her bracket in the ironman

73-Year-Old Grandmother to Swim, Run and Bike Hundreds of Miles at Ironman: 'I Love Feeling Fit'

"I think I love feeling fit," Bobbe Greenberg, the returning women’s 70-74 Ironman triathlon champion, says

So kid old is just a number, I am younger than I have ever been

This article is proof about why no one trusts the Media anymore.........Social Media played up she died from it BS.

I hope for the best for her............but I will not follow...........I have no trust in our Gov't.......this virus....and those pushing the vaccine anymore....

You want to take it........go ahead........you want to order me to take it.......BRING A GUN with the shot......YOU WILL NEED IT.
And that is the tragedy. All of this information at our fingertips. And we live in an era of politically inspired disinformation. Only this drives people insane while they are affected or not affected by the medical issues of this virus.
They do this to cause Chaos............It is by design..........then go see.....if they can find an example that suits their Narrative.............

I've never gotten the flu shot........I'm not getting their stinking virus............if they say vaccinate or else.............I choose OR ELSE..........If we submit to OR ELSE..........this country is gone anyways.

I've never gotten the flu shot, either, and I never get the flu! In fact I don't think I've ever had the flu, my whole life. And I rarely get sick with even the common cold, especially since I changed my diet 4 years ago. Instead of educating people on how to be healthy, their M.O is keeping us dependent on vaccines, pharmaceutical drugs, keeping the public sick and obese and dependent on them, rather than taking ownership of our own health, as people should. People need to wake the hell up, and quick. The crooks behind all this are the last ones who should be trusted.

Last edited:

And that is the tragedy. All of this information at our fingertips. And we live in an era of politically inspired disinformation. Only this drives people insane while they are affected or not affected by the medical issues of this virus.
They do this to cause Chaos............It is by design..........then go see.....if they can find an example that suits their Narrative.............

I've never gotten the flu shot........I'm not getting their stinking virus............if they say vaccinate or else.............I choose OR ELSE..........If we submit to OR ELSE..........this country is gone anyways.

I've never gotten the flu shot, either, and I never get the flu! In fact I don't think I've ever had the flu, my whole life. And I rarely get sick with even the common cold, especially since I changed my diet 4 years ago. Instead of educating people on how to be healthy, their M.O is keeping us dependent on vaccines, pharmaceutical drugs, keeping us sick and obese and dependent on them, rather than taking ownership of our own health, as people should. People need to wake the hell up, and quick. The people behind all this are the last ones who should be trusted.
Me and the wife got a flu shot once

She caught the flu

Last one ever

T

so is it the nose or because she is volunteering to take the shot the reason you dont like her?....
He real reason is he's dumber than two stacked rocks.

With three noses

He is afraid of vaccines....we are going to have to get over that kind of fear if we are going to beat this virus...The good news is only 70% of the population needs to be vaccinated to kill off the virus....but esalla and people like him should not scare people...

He claims that he has already had covid so he wouldn't need a vaccine anyway....so why would he come on here and frighten people about a vaccine we no nothing about and he won't have to get....I don't get it....

Forum List

Back