Chelsea Handler claims Trump is blackmailing LIndsey Graham with dick sucking video

I suspect Handler has sucked more than a few....she's not funny and had to make her way somehow

That video could be quite useful in reparative therapy. Nothing would turn a man straight again like a clip of Graham giving a blowjob.

That video could be quite useful in reparative therapy. Nothing would turn a man straight again like a clip of Graham giving a blowjob.

The flip side is a vid of the hog Handler giving one may make a str8 man gay.

The flip side is a vid of the hog Handler giving one may make a str8 man gay.

That depends on if the guy is hot or not. lol

I've never understood why anyone takes Handler serious...same for that pig Amy Schumer

I don't find either of them particularly very funny.

Last edited:
Comedian Chelsea Handler plumbed new depths of vulgarity when she claimed that Donald Trump must be blackmailing Senator Lindsey Graham with a “dick sucking video”.
Chelsea Handler Claims Trump is Blackmailing Lindsey Graham With “Dick Sucking Video”
------------------------------------------------------

Well what do you say to this bs? LOL

MindWars
Since whatever the left accuses Trump of,
Clinton and the Democrats did it worse,
maybe CH is explaining how Obama got Justice Roberts
to change his dissenting opinion against ACA
into completely rewriting it as a constitutional tax.

I heard they had to have "dirty photos" on Roberts.
Is this a projection of guilt onto someone else?

New depths of vulgarity? How about the post? Junk like this is better off buncing off the rubber room.

Comedian Chelsea Handler plumbed new depths of vulgarity when she claimed that Donald Trump must be blackmailing Senator Lindsey Graham with a “dick sucking video”.
Chelsea Handler Claims Trump is Blackmailing Lindsey Graham With “Dick Sucking Video”
------------------------------------------------------

Well what do you say to this bs? LOL

MindWars
Since whatever the left accuses Trump of,
Clinton and the Democrats did it worse,
maybe CH is explaining how Obama got Justice Roberts
to change his dissenting opinion against ACA
into completely rewriting it as a constitutional tax.

I heard they had to have "dirty photos" on Roberts.
Is this a projection of guilt onto someone else?

Clintons accusing has die hard proof and evidence it's just you Clinton lovers deny it and dream up what ever denial system you can.

Even the people who he raped you deny and they come out and admit it all.

Forum List

Back