Chelsea Manning jailed for refusing to testify on Wikileaks

Sets a good precedent for members of the Trump crime syndicate if they don’t talk

I don't think you understand Inmate Culture. Talking makes someone a "rat" or a "snitch" and looked down upon by their fellow inmates.

Not talking is the secret to doing easy time , or at least easier time while in the joint.

Michael Cohen, example given, is going to get his ass kicked in the joint. And if he is in an institution that has a lot of gay prisoners, he is likely to be heavily recruited for the orientation.

Sets a good precedent for members of the Trump crime syndicate if they don’t talk

I don't think you understand Inmate Culture. Talking makes someone a "rat" or a "snitch" and looked down upon by their fellow inmates.

Not talking is the secret to doing easy time , or at least easier time while in the joint.

Michael Cohen, example given, is going to get his ass kicked in the joint. And if he is in an institution that has a lot of gay prisoners, he is likely to be heavily recruited for the orientation.

Once you get the "canary" tag, you'll need a lot of Preparation H.

Yup. Even Club Fed. They have their own pecking order.

I guess even fucked in the head cocksuckers have their standards… LOL

Forum List

Back