Chelsea Manning tweets suicide note and picture of herself on ledge of a tall building

I dont care if that wack-job is trans or not.

I do care that he betrayed his country, violated security laws and got a pass from Obama.

The problem here was that after a fifteen year war against an emotional state, the Army was signing up anything it could put in a uniform.

what on earth does this mean?

So that's how you get guys like Manning, Bergdahl and others who never should have been allowed to enlist to start with.
gee joe, don't suppose you could give us an example of how the military could have refused his/her enlistment? on what grounds? the real problem here is somebodies 15 minutes are up.

The problem here was that after a fifteen year war against an emotional state, the Army was signing up anything it could put in a uniform.

So that's how you get guys like Manning, Bergdahl and others who never should have been allowed to enlist to start with.
gee joe, don't suppose you could give us an example of how the military could have refused his/her enlistment? on what grounds? the real problem here is somebodies 15 minutes are up.

Uh..the military isn't *required* to take on anybody, you fucking moron. They can reject anybody, for any reason. The whole point of the military is that it is exclusive to the best and to a type.

You can be rejected for being too short, too tall, not athletic enough, too fat, too dumb. You can be rejected for being uneducated, you can be rejected for being a criminal, you can be rejected for having a bad attitude.

Where did you nitwits get the impression that the military must accommodate fags and losers?

Oh yeah. Obama.

JoeB131 has made it clear in other threads that he holds nothing but the deepest hatred and contempt for Christianity in general, and perhaps Mormonism in particular. His only interest, ever, mentioning religion, has been to condemn it, or else hypocritically, to condemn someone for failing to live up to his twisted perception of what a Christian should be, even as he himself falls far short of the one whom he is condemning

Yes, I have a contempt for religion in general, but Mormonism in particular, given it was started by a two bit con man who like to diddle teenage girls.

That said, the problem here is that you've wished horrible things on a person who never did you any harm, never bothered you in the least. This is hardly a "Twisted" interpretation of what a Christian should be. Jesus (supposedly) said things like 'Judge not, lest you be judged" and "Treat others the way you'd want to be treated."

And here you are, Mr. "Good Christian" wishing ill upon someone because you don't like her lifestyle.

Whatever shortcomings I may have as a Mormon, as a Christian, as a human being; JoeB131 is certainly not in any position to cast stones at me.

Actually, I kind of am. For starters, I served my country for 11 years. I work hard, pay my taxes, own my own business and have helped hundreds of people over the years. And here's the kicker. I don't follow a moral code because I think there's an Invisible Pixie in the sky who is going to punish me if I don't.

I follow a moral code based on what is the right and sensible thing to do.

A mental condition cannot be cured without willing repentance. He sees nothing wrong with his perversion and secular government want to outlaw real help, even if the victim asks for help (to heal their perversion)

Again, what harm is she doing, other than she offends your sexual insecurities? I'm a straight dude, and I'm not bothered by her in the least. Has no effect on my life.

You see, complaining she gave away government "Secrets" would be a legit complaint against her. She shouldn't have done that, and the Army never should have entrusted her with that information.

I do care that he betrayed his country, violated security laws and got a pass from Obama.

now you see, that's a valid gripe.

But let's ask the next question. Was the information she leaked something the Army wanted to keep secret from our enemies, or something they wanted to keep secret from the American people? Almost without a doubt, the latter.

The pure laughability on fighting a "War on Terror". Terror is an emotional state, not a national one.

Actually, there are quite a few ways, mostly that he was recycled during basic training, couldn't grasp the basics of military life. But my guess, they were trying to hit numbers, and they pretty much just ran him through basic training again and passed him.

They certainly should not have given him an MOS that involved handling sensitive material.

Uh..the military isn't *required* to take on anybody, you fucking moron. They can reject anybody, for any reason. The whole point of the military is that it is exclusive to the best and to a type.

You can be rejected for being too short, too tall, not athletic enough, too fat, too dumb. You can be rejected for being uneducated, you can be rejected for being a criminal, you can be rejected for having a bad attitude.

True enough.

And here's the thing. The Army dropped almost all of those standards during the "War on Terror" to meet recruitment and retention goals. So you got people like Manning, Bergdahl, the Texas Church Shooter, (okay, he was Air Force, but same problem) and so on.

All because we half-assed our way into a war on a culture.

Joe gets behind any religion that glorifies rape and murder.

you mean Christianity?

What the Bible says about Rape

City Rape

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. -- Deuteronomy 22:23-24

Country Rape

But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die. ... For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her. -- Deuteronomy 22:25-27

Of an unbetrothed virgin

If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days. -- Deuteronomy 22:28-29

Of prisoners of war

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. -- Numbers 31:15-18

True enough.

And here's the thing. The Army dropped almost all of those standards during the "War on Terror" to meet recruitment and retention goals. So you got people like Manning, Bergdahl, the Texas Church Shooter, (okay, he was Air Force, but same problem) and so on.

All because we half-assed our way into a war on a culture.
Yuck, don't talk to me, you puke.

Chelsea Manning tweeted a suicide note and a picture of herself standing on the edge of a tall building on Sunday night.
TWITTER HORROR: Chelsea Manning Tweets Suicide Note and Picture of Herself on Ledge of a Tall Building
--------------------------------

And leftist want the mentality to rule high ranks of the military, and teach all righty then
Chelsea Manning was seen hanging out with a right-wing-nut crowd, and he is Julian Assange's buddy (He went to jail fo leaking stuff to Assange).
So Manning is a pretend lefty seeking to unseat a Democratic governor in Maryland:
Chelsea Manning Regrets Reaching Out to the Alt-Right

Oh she must have mistaken them for one of your types they fooled her those rwnj didn't they. The left are excellent at playing parts .
No He knew who he was hanging out with. He also knew Assange hated Obama

now you see, that's a valid gripe.

But let's ask the next question. Was the information she leaked something the Army wanted to keep secret from our enemies, or something they wanted to keep secret from the American people? Almost without a doubt, the latter.
He. HE leaked. The reason this guy is so fucked up is because of enablers.

For starters..the OP is in error. HE tweets a pic of HIMself.
Because "she" is really a HE is the reason HE is prone to suicide. Instead of joining with us to get these people mental health, you encourage this behavior that lead to HIM standing on a ledge.
Thats what I said!
I refuse to call anyone a she when he is a he. Period.

you mean Christianity?

City Rape

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. -- Deuteronomy 22:23-24

Country Rape

But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die. ... For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her. -- Deuteronomy 22:25-27

Of an unbetrothed virgin

If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days. -- Deuteronomy 22:28-29

Of prisoners of war

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. -- Numbers 31:15-18

But yet these bastards dare attack other people. Takes nerve.

I will just say that they're the evil that they point at others and they aren't intelligent enough to realize this. Maybe if people stopped with the finger pointing less people would want to kill themselves to escape from this hell on earth?

you mean Christianity?

City Rape

Country Rape

Of an unbetrothed virgin

Of prisoners of war

But yet these bastards dare attack other people. Takes nerve.

I will just say that they're the evil that they point at others and they aren't intelligent enough to realize this. Maybe if people stopped with the finger pointing less people would want to kill themselves to escape from this hell on earth?
:290968001256257790-final:

Forum List

Back