chewing gum-why?

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..why do you/people chew gum? why do humans chew gum?
..they say there are benefits--and they say it's not good for you
..it's not necessary--like drinking coffee or smoking

Drinking coffee is not necessary? I beg to differ. I drink coffee as a public service and for the safety of those around me.

• Funny
Reactions: mdk
Drinking coffee is not necessary? I beg to differ. I drink coffee as a public service and for the safety of those around me.
..actually, coffee is bad for you ..you'd be better off drinking water...just like soda--I hardly ever drink it.....I see these kids drink 2 tall glasses of soda per meal--and they wonder why they are overweight/etc
..yes, yes, they say coffee can be good for you--just like gum--it's controversial

..actually, coffee is bad for you ..you'd be better off drinking water...just like soda--I hardly ever drink it.....I see these kids drink 2 tall glasses of soda per meal--and they wonder why they are overweight/etc
..yes, yes, they say coffee can be good for you--just like gum--it's controversial

I don't drink soda at all. Most days all I have are coffee and water. My post was meant to be humorous.

Internet forums are unnecessary, too. And unhealthy.

Why are you here?

Personally, I don't care for gum, but if you do, do not be a lazy fuck that spits their gum out on the sidewalks like a Visigoth. Throw that jazz away in some tissue or something.

Internet forums are unnecessary, too. And unhealthy.

Why are you here?
1. because I don't chew gum = bored
2. I'm lonely--mentally and physically --with so much CHAOS in my mind
it's so ENJOYABLE and comforting to be able to interact with you LOVELY people

Personally, I don't care for gum, but if you do, do not be a lazy fuck that spits their gum out on the sidewalks like a Visigoth. Throw that jazz away in some tissue or something.
good call ...same with cigarettes

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
..why do you/people chew gum? why do humans chew gum?
..they say there are benefits--and they say it's not good for you
..it's not necessary--like drinking coffee or smoking
Anxiety, to keep your mouth from blurting out things that could be detrimental. I don't chew gum. I drink coffee and water. The coffee is mandatory.

Forum List

Back