Chicago: 45 people shot in 48 hours last weekend!!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
45 People Shot in Chicago Over the Weekend Officer.com

WOW! Chicago had 45 people get shot over the weekend!! Um....what tha fuck? I mean really...thats almost 1 shooting per hour.

I know its worth looking into when a cop shoots someone. The professionalism and tactics of police must be studied.

But...how is it that its the national outrage...but 45 muthatruckas get shot in one weekend in Chicago. ..and it barely gets mentioned?

So what? Better they kill one another than be ambushing the police or attacking another McDonalds.

This can't be, Chicago has some of the toughest gun laws in the nation and left has assured us gun laws prevent this

This can't be, Chicago has some of the toughest gun laws in the nation and left has assured us gun laws prevent this

Well...im sure 44 of those 45 shootings were done by racist white cops vs unarmed sleeping minorities. Its the only explanation haha

Yes, think how many would have died if Chicago didn't have such wonderful gun control laws.

Really? Salt Lake City, Dallas, Charlotte. ...they didnt have anywhere near that many shootings. They dont have strict gun control.

Black Lives Matter!

Wait, only certain select Black Lives Matter, not all.

Just black lives the left chooses matter.

But then those ones that matter, they really matter.

They will tell us which Black Lives Matter and we better be ready because then it is for real that we react to those black lives that we are told matter.

Many seem to believe that Chicago has the most gun deaths - not true. They're actually down the list a ways.

Gun control laws are useless when you can walk across the street and buy legally.

Many seem to believe that Chicago has the most gun deaths - not true. They're actually down the list a ways.

Gun control laws are useless when you can walk across the street and buy legally.

Yeah because all those killed buy guns this last weekend, in Chicago,were with legal guns. :rolleyes:

The 'Special Needs Race' is only living how they lived back in Africa about two hundred thousand years behind the evolution of other races.
Leave them alone.
Let Darwinism sort them out.

45 People Shot in Chicago Over the Weekend Officer.com

WOW! Chicago had 45 people get shot over the weekend!! Um....what tha fuck? I mean really...thats almost 1 shooting per hour.

I know its worth looking into when a cop shoots someone. The professionalism and tactics of police must be studied.

But...how is it that its the national outrage...but 45 muthatruckas get shot in one weekend in Chicago. ..and it barely gets mentioned?

That's not even close to a record. Ive seen headlines reporting as many as 60 & 70 shot over a single weekend with a dozen or more fatalities.

I have no idea who's running that show but they're doing a for shit job.

Yeah because all those killed buy guns this last weekend, in Chicago,were with legal guns. :rolleyes:

I responded to a comment about gun control = LAWS.

So, I commented on legally acquired guns.

WHY does everything have to be explained to some of you?

I responded to a comment about gun control = LAWS.

So, I commented on legally acquired guns.

WHY does everything have to be explained to some of you?

Why do you think you actually know what you are talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or when they flood in through an open border.

Or...when your cops are tarred and feathered for stop and frisk in high crime areas...which removes those black market guns....and tell cops they can no longer do it.

See? Two left wing policies...undermining your own gun laws.

No one cares about black people being shot by other black people. Black lives are meaningless, unless they are killed by white people. Only then are they worth any attention.

Forum List

Back