Chicago: 45 people shot in 48 hours last weekend!!!!

Hmmmmmm...Me thinks I've seen this same headline out of Chicago before....
But Bristol Palin called off her wedding and that's the BIG news from our lefties here...

45 People Shot in Chicago Over the Weekend Officer.com

WOW! Chicago had 45 people get shot over the weekend!! Um....what tha fuck? I mean really...thats almost 1 shooting per hour.

I know its worth looking into when a cop shoots someone. The professionalism and tactics of police must be studied.

But...how is it that its the national outrage...but 45 muthatruckas get shot in one weekend in Chicago. ..and it barely gets mentioned?
and yet not one peep from Hillary?

WOW! Chicago had 45 people get shot over the weekend!! Um....what tha fuck? I mean really...thats almost 1 shooting per hour.

I know its worth looking into when a cop shoots someone. The professionalism and tactics of police must be studied.

But...how is it that its the national outrage...but 45 muthatruckas get shot in one weekend in Chicago. ..and it barely gets mentioned?
She could really help out. She could insert her ginormous ass between two turfs so they can't shoot each other.

bigass.png

She could really help out. She could insert her ginormous ass between two turfs so they can't shoot each other.

bigass.png
looks like she ate that Mosby chick.

Forum List

Back