Chicago is a great city because more BLM members die there every day than anywhere else

Just heard on the local news here in WI that Shitcago gun deaths are up 152%. There's been more people killed in Shitcago so far this year than there was in all of 2019, and their mayor, BEETLEJUICE, wants to defund and disband the police.

Yeah... I know... the stupidity just leaves you wondering if these people are even for real. Most would agree thought like that should land you in a INSANE ASYLUM.

Last edited:

Aint it great?
Pretty sick way of looking at it, but glad I never did anything in Chicago but change planes and that sucked also.
We went there...........when stationed at Great Mistakes Ill..................Train took you right there.........Pimps tried to hook you up with hookers in Macdonalds .........not kidding LOL........long time ago.

Just heard on the local news here in WI that Shitcago gun deaths are up 152%. There's been more people killed in Shitcago so far than there was in all of 2019, and their mayor, BEETLEJUICE, wants to defund and disband the police.

Yeah... I know... the stupidity just leaves you wondering if these people are even for real. Most would agree thought like that should land you in a INSANE ASYLUM.
I say let them kill each other.....maybe they'll thin their idiotic herd.

Just heard on the local news here in WI that Shitcago gun deaths are up 152%. There's been more people killed in Shitcago so far than there was in all of 2019, and their mayor, BEETLEJUICE, wants to defund and disband the police.

I say let them kill each other.....maybe they'll thin their idiotic herd.
Yep... CULL THE HERD... drop in a few thousand more shitty pistols with ammo... there ya go... ya'll shoot the hell otta each other, and maybe when you're done there'll be some peace.

..and St Louis, etc ..STL one of the most dangerous cities in the US......blacks murdering each other at a record rate..and what does the Circuit Attorney concentrate on:
statues
police
whites defending their property
etc etc
same as the other BLACK cities and black politicians

undeniable--black culture is a self destructive cycle
no wonder they are shitholes--just like black Africa

Aint it great?
Pretty sick way of looking at it, but glad I never did anything in Chicago but change planes and that sucked also.
We went there...........when stationed at Great Mistakes Ill..................Train took you right there.........Pimps tried to hook you up with hookers in Macdonalds .........not kidding LOL........long time ago.
a Big Mac and a blowjob !!!!!

Aint it great?
It's pretty sick that the dyke mayor does not care
their reasoning and thinking are blinded/warped by their hate of whites
..she is ugly/black/lesbo--so she has triple the hate - triple the warpage

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Aint it great?
Now, That's a Happy Meal! :auiqs.jpg:

Aint it great?
Now, That's a Happy Meal! :auiqs.jpg:
No happy meals for these kids

ct-children-shot-chicago-20170215

Aint it great?

It would be interesting to see how the support for Sleepy Joe and his BLM/ANTIFA activists correlates with the amount of violent crime.

we are seeing it already in NYC. The beloved leader has cuffed the cops------and the streets are strewn with the dead

Aint it great?

It would be interesting to see how the support for Sleepy Joe and his BLM/ANTIFA activists correlates with the amount of violent crime.

we are seeing it already in NYC. The beloved leader has cuffed the cops------and the streets are strewn with the dead
All hail the mayor and governor

Aint it great?

..they are out of their cotton pickin' minds if they think humans won't be ''human'' if they get rid of cops

Seriously, many Black folks started moving from the South to Chicago after World War I, looking for personal freedom and economic opportunities.

I have no doubt that they would be very hurt if they knew how an unusually large proportion of their young people are acting today.

What an insult to the memory of those folks who came north and worked hard to provide a decent home for their children and their children's children.

Seriously, many Black folks started moving from the South to Chicago after World War I, looking for personal freedom and economic opportunities.

I have no doubt that they would be very hurt if they knew how an unusually large proportion of their young people are acting today.

What an insult to the memory of those folks who came north and worked hard to provide a decent home for their children and their children's children.
You need to get your ass out of the civil war and into reality

Aint it great?
It's pretty sick that the dyke mayor does not care
their reasoning and thinking are blinded/warped by their hate of whites
..she is ugly/black/lesbo--so she has triple the hate - triple the warpage
That's BEETLEJUICE.

Aint it great?
O'Hara is a typical example of Democrat government. However, the USO is great there. Got to meet 11 Medal of Honor earners there when I was shipping out. Great privilege. Black, White Hispanic...none of them cried about being a victim of our society and economy.

Forum List

Back