Chicago is a great city because more BLM members die there every day than anywhere else

Aint it great?
Pretty sick way of looking at it, but glad I never did anything in Chicago but change planes and that sucked also.
O'Hara is a typical example of Democrat government. However, the USO is great there. Got to meet 11 Medal of Honor earners there when I was shipping out. Great privilege. Black, White Hispanic...none of them cried about being a victim of our society and economy.
That is kind of cool. Not sure I met more than two in the 20 plus years I was in.
O'Hara is the one I went through. If next flight within 25 minute and near the opposite end, you better have your but in gear no matter what you are lugging or you won't make it. It was crowded and there were assholes along the way. Did not like traveling for business except for conference (read junket) and I was heading someplace I didn't care about going to do crap other people should have already done without me, so I wasn't in a good mood already.

Aint it great?
Pretty sick way of looking at it, but glad I never did anything in Chicago but change planes and that sucked also.
O'Hara is a typical example of Democrat government. However, the USO is great there. Got to meet 11 Medal of Honor earners there when I was shipping out. Great privilege. Black, White Hispanic...none of them cried about being a victim of our society and economy.
That is kind of cool. Not sure I met more than two in the 20 plus years I was in.
O'Hara is the one I went through. If next flight within 25 minute and near the opposite end, you better have your but in gear no matter what you are lugging or you won't make it. It was crowded and there were assholes along the way. Did not like traveling for business except for conference (read junket) and I was heading someplace I didn't care about going to do crap other people should have already done without me, so I wasn't in a good mood already.
They flew in from all over the United States. WW2, Korea, Vietnam. Missed the ceremony but did catch the coffee and donuts. Had to cross from Midway. Greatest room I have ever been in.

Aint it great?
They flew in from all over the United States. WW2, Korea, Vietnam. Missed the ceremony but did catch the coffee and donuts. Had to cross from Midway. Greatest room I have ever been in.
Neat. What year was that, long time back? Figure you at least my age give or take.

Forum List

Back