Chicago: Rahm Emanuel...BLAMES COPS for high crime; says they need to return to "aggressive" style!!

In Appalling Statement, Chicago Mayor Blames City's Soaring Murder Toll on Police Not Being Aggressive Enough

God damn liberals are so predictable it's pathetic.

Chicago ghettos are simply out of control hell holes. Of course...you wont hear much about weekly mass shootings.

But...Obamas pal Rahm Emanuel....BLAMES COPS for it. He says they need to return to "pre-Ferguson aggressive policing" tactics!!

SORRY FUCKING LIBS....we warned you. Cops across America have said fuck it. Finally. You're gonna reap what you sowed. You're on your own.
The problem with that is when presently peaceful citizens begin defending themselves the cops won't hesitate to arrest them. And you know it!

The solution to this job action routine is to pressure Congress and local politicians to constrain police unions and then start properly disciplining (or firing) recalcitrant cops and those who perform in a manner that creates public resentment. When police are properly trained, properly supervised, and they perform in a proper manner, there will not be the kind of protests we are seeing today.

Inform us. What is the "proper" way to train and supervise cops....and what is a "proper manner" for them to perform?

And no....if citizens act in proper self defense....they won't be arrested. It's already happening here in SC.
That's fine for South Carolina.

When I lived in New York City, owing to the nature of my occupation I had a carry permit for twenty-two years. But I presently live in New Jersey which probably is the most difficult of all the states in which to obtain a CCW. I feel relatively safe in most parts of New Jersey I move about in, but I feel very vulnerable when I'm in New York unarmed.

If I carry without a CCW and it's detected, or if I have legitimate cause to use it, especially here in New Jersey, which I must pass through going to and coming from New York, even if I manage to avoid prison, which is highly unlikely, I will suffer some punishment, including a hefty fine, and I will be stigmatized with a criminal record. And all of it will be the result of some cop arresting me.

And I'm not the only peaceful citizen who is deprived of the right to be armed in public.

Last edited:
If I carry without a CCW and it's detected, or if I have legitimate cause to use it, especially here in New Jersey, which I must pass through going to and coming from New York, even if I manage to avoid prison I will suffer some punishment, including a hefty fine, and I will be stigmatized with a criminal record. And all of it will be the result of some cop arresting me.

And I'm not the only peaceful citizen who is deprived of the right to be armed in public.

You will also have significant legal costs, the most damaging aspect of the American just-us system.

In Appalling Statement, Chicago Mayor Blames City's Soaring Murder Toll on Police Not Being Aggressive Enough

Chicago ghettos are simply out of control hell holes. Of course...you wont hear much about weekly mass shootings.

But...Obamas pal Rahm Emanuel....BLAMES COPS for it. He says they need to return to "pre-Ferguson aggressive policing" tactics!!

SORRY FUCKING LIBS....we warned you. Cops across America have said fuck it. Finally. You're gonna reap what you sowed. You're on your own.
The problem with that is when presently peaceful citizens begin defending themselves the cops won't hesitate to arrest them. And you know it!

The solution to this job action routine is to pressure Congress and local politicians to constrain police unions and then start properly disciplining (or firing) recalcitrant cops and those who perform in a manner that creates public resentment. When police are properly trained, properly supervised, and they perform in a proper manner, there will not be the kind of protests we are seeing today.

Inform us. What is the "proper" way to train and supervise cops....and what is a "proper manner" for them to perform?

And no....if citizens act in proper self defense....they won't be arrested. It's already happening here in SC.

When I lived in New York City, owing to the nature of my occupation I had a carry permit for twenty-two years. But I presently live in New Jersey which probably is the most difficult of all the states in which to obtain a CCW. I feel relatively safe in most parts of New Jersey I move about in, but I feel very vulnerable when I'm in New York unarmed.

If I carry without a CCW and it's detected, or if I have legitimate cause to use it, especially here in New Jersey, which I must pass through going to and coming from New York, even if I manage to avoid prison I will suffer some punishment, including a hefty fine, and I will be stigmatized with a criminal record. And all of it will be the result of some cop arresting me.

AH!! Well damn dude....THAT'S your problem....living in the shitty liberal Northeast.

You're free to defend yourself down here. Move down....like so many other folks up there who are sick of liberal bullshit are doing.

Yea you have to be careful, I read about that story about the guy getting a felony in New Jersey because of it.

Forum List

Back