Chicagoans are irate about just 250 migrants being sent there.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Starting today with the Title 42 repeal, the southern border of the US is expecting to see AT LEAST 10,000 border crossings every single day with no end in sight.
Meanwhile, in Chicago with 2.7 million people, locals aren't happy about 250 illegals moving in.
"Not in my neighborhood!"
Sure, we want Chicago to be a sanctuary city. And sure we want unchecked mass migration. Just as long as it doesn't affect me!
They're concerned with "safety." In Chicago, they think that illegal aliens somehow make them less safe.
If this was a red city in Texas the residents would be called evil, racist, xenophobic.

comment:
I bet that the Illegals who are being sent to Chicago will be pissed off when they realize where they were sent.
The illegals will be endangered, not the Chicagoans.

I think the Dems are trying to flip some red states blue using mass illegal immigration.
This will give them permanent political power.

Exactly!

KUi3FBW.png

Hatians got off the island too.

Instead of enforcing immigration laws, Fox News reports the head of the Biden’s Border Patrol sent out a lawless memo allowing illegal invaders to run wild inside the country on parole.

As Fox News notes, illegal migrants under a parole release are rapidly released into the country, do not get an alien registration number and do not receive a court date.

The memo also claims that this applies only “if” agents face overcrowding and illegal aliens must make an appointment with ICE or request a notice to appear by mail. But how likely does one think this will be enforced?

Hatians got off the island too.

Instead of enforcing immigration laws, Fox News reports the head of the Biden’s Border Patrol sent out a lawless memo allowing illegal invaders to run wild inside the country on parole.

As Fox News notes, illegal migrants under a parole release are rapidly released into the country, do not get an alien registration number and do not receive a court date.

The memo also claims that this applies only “if” agents face overcrowding and illegal aliens must make an appointment with ICE or request a notice to appear by mail. But how likely does one think this will be enforced?

they should build a migrant detention center next-door to Obama's house

Apparently they are going to be housing them at a high school. That can't be popular with voters.

The question Democrats will have to answer is, why don't sanctuary cities and states welcome the immigrants? You would think they would pay for the busses.

Starting today with the Title 42 repeal, the southern border of the US is expecting to see AT LEAST 10,000 border crossings every single day with no end in sight.
Meanwhile, in Chicago with 2.7 million people, locals aren't happy about 250 illegals moving in.
"Not in my neighborhood!"
Sure, we want Chicago to be a sanctuary city. And sure we want unchecked mass migration. Just as long as it doesn't affect me!
They're concerned with "safety." In Chicago, they think that illegal aliens somehow make them less safe.
If this was a red city in Texas the residents would be called evil, racist, xenophobic.

comment:
I bet that the Illegals who are being sent to Chicago will be pissed off when they realize where they were sent.
The illegals will be endangered, not the Chicagoans.

...Yet they aren't pissed off enough to try to hold Joe Biden accountable...

...or whoever the dumbass was that officially declared Chicago to be a 'Sanctuary City' (obviously without knowing what that meant).

Forum List

Back